What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spiral cut ham in the oven. Sweet potatoes to be baked later this afternoon. Yum!

Lamb cooked in the crock pot.

We will be having that old winter favorite, Chili. It's looking alot like Christmas outside my house today.

MO,
It is funny you mention that. We love Chili and have always made it a certain way. We recently tried the Williams Sonoma Chili Starter and it was REALLY GOOD. Different but good.

MO,
It is funny you mention that. We love Chili and have always made it a certain way. We recently tried the Williams Sonoma Chili Starter and it was REALLY GOOD. Different but good.

I might have to try that, we usually get Six Guns Chili Mixins.

That is what we use as well. Now we are hooked on the Williams Sonoma.

MO- have you had Dixon's Chili?

You should. Order it juicy with a side of grease! YUMMY. (Get a large and have them give you a bowl to put it in (they serve it on a plate).

They also have all you can eat tacos every day, all day. It's at Blue Ridge and 40 HWY, just north of the stadiums.

Dinner made me feel ill. I don't want to talk about it.

How do you go wrong with chicken and potatoes?

(Was it because they were both fried?)

(Oh, and I do realize the irony in bringing up something I don't want to talk about. OK?!)

Dinner out tonight.
Dinner out tomorrow night.
Dinner out Saturday night.

I'll be so glad when the holidays are over. I miss my kids.

Dinner out tonight.
Dinner out tomorrow night.
Dinner out Saturday night.

I'll be so glad when the holidays are over. I miss my kids.

Sounds like a good menu to me. As long as one of those nights out is going to be Chipotle. :alien2:

Nah, but one is La Bernadine, in Manhattan.

probably some more crap... every night same old junk

(sad now)

It is our anniversary for the day we got engaged so I will be taking the love of my life out for a nice meal.

It is our anniversary for the day we got engaged so I will be taking the love of my life out for a nice meal.

wow... way to be JB, congrats

Thanks DD

Going to the club tonight for dinner. Bringing the in laws out. Looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back