What's for Dinner?

Went boneless sirloin tips marinated in a home made maple bbq sauce we picked up at the fair last night. Straight 🔥

Jalapeño cheddar burgers.

Nachoooooooooooooooooos

It's friday, so Pizza!!

Made a couple of fresh burgers and grilled onions.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Not much around the area I’m in so going with Mexican.

image.jpg
Have Carnitas Patron on the way. Pork tips mixed in with Chorizo and onions with rice and beans.

…and I wonder why my midsection is round…
image.jpg

Oh man Carnitas Patron…
C208601F-1E7A-43A7-A5A5-FBDA687B5EB7.jpeg

The Log Cabin Greek steak house in Galena, IL. The Greek style lamb chops are a house specialty and they are incredible!

Mrs. G made spaghetti and meat sauce. The kiddos were good this weekend so I picked up ice cream for dessert.

Made a shrimp/ veggie Curry stir fry on the Blackstone.

I have been informed that our grandson has asked for spaghetti bolognese tonight, so I have got a shopping list for things to pick up on my way home

I am not sure I have some local ground beef ready to use tonight but not a single idea what to make with it. @GolferGal what you got I know you have all the great recipes.

I am not sure I have some local ground beef ready to use tonight but not a single idea what to make with it. @GolferGal what you got I know you have all the great recipes.

Tacos, meatloaf, instant pot chili, sloppy joes, burger (either patty form or egg roll or wonton in the air fryer), those are usually my last minute go to’s with ground beef.

Making Italian Beef in the slow cooker for sandwiches.
D97A3E91-4542-4376-A4E7-9EA369FBCB3F.jpeg
This pic was about 6 hours ago. The house smells INCREDIBLE

I highly recommend the cheeseburger wonton or egg roll, I have been eating that all week and it’s delicious!

Enchiladas and margaritas 23C21D9B-EC09-43CD-B77E-BA33CD8238D8.jpeg

Making Italian Beef in the slow cooker for sandwiches.
View attachment 9109252
This pic was about 6 hours ago. The house smells INCREDIBLE
Guys, this is sooooo good. Wow..
FAE76FDB-4BEF-4286-821A-D18AE303A064.jpeg
Ive made a lot of food in my time and I’d put this pretty easily in top 10.

Picking up my wife sushi. I will probably eat leftovers at home.

Back