What's for Dinner?

The wife is making her world famous chicken chili and hominy.
Tomorrow will be Chili-Mac....my favorite !
Chili-Mac made with chicken ?

Instant Pot London broil which had been marinating overnight. Garden beans.

Last edited:
Doc is on call so pizza for me and the Miles trio

Gris or Grigio? I figure with carbonara it would be Grigio.

Chili-Mac made with chicken ?

Absolutely. She doesn't eat beef so she makes the chili with chicken. Then the next day we make mac and cheese and pour the chili over it. Very tasty !

Smoked wings and salad. Bought both from Costco, wings will go in the grill about 4 and dinner will be about 7. 5 people about 4 lbs of wings. Will add some cauliflower sauce that was also from Costco of my wife decided we need more food.

Costco has raw prepped wings at our location very garlicky. They are great with smoke using pecan tonight.

Taking advantage of good tomato season with some whipped feta and garlic toast:
fdw4F1G.jpg

OH! Does that look tasty! Well done!

Pizza on the Traeger.

Ho-made smoked chicken pot pie and apple dumplings 13DE5AC6-E737-4A9F-B011-E31070E66637.jpeg

Ho-made smoked chicken pot pie and apple dumplings View attachment 9031576
What are these apple dumplings? I've never seen anything like that.

I am making a weird curry/stew of pork belly, potato, turnip, eggplant, tamarind paste, garlic, ginger, chilli, lemon grass, cilantro. It is a real dump of stuff from my fridge so I don't know what it will turn out as.

Grilled salmon, quinoa salad and broccoli. Just one of the delights of being overweight!

Tacos & pumpkin pie for dessert.

Wife is making chicken drumsticks asparagus and mashed potatoes. Am I the only one who treats their chicken drumsticks like XL chicken wings and drown them in hot sauce? :unsure:

Had some air fryer fried chicken.

Last night we took fresh smoked brisket and mixed it with a sauce made primarily from Rao's marinara sauce then put that over cooked broccoli and cauliflower. It was ridiculously good..

Y'all remember these, don't ya?

Filet mignon!

B6EF34E0-0B9A-4AE7-BC01-D132EB9F0485.jpeg

Back