What's in the Cart?

I have always been a big budget golf fan, but I am even more of a fan now. THP with Budget golf equals awesome!!!!!

Well done Alex and we'll done by Budget Golf to make that trade!

Those were a lot of fun to watch. Alex is always smiling no matter what. Awesome gesture by Budget Golf!!!

Couple of SM6's will be nice
Couple of Scotty's will be nice
Traded Epic SZ driver will be nice
Ping putter will be nice

Ladies clubs......well, wife will be happy!

Well done Alex, apparently this was much harder than it appeared on paper (or in our minds sitting at home). Kudos to Budget Golf for the trade!

Well done, Alex! Very cool of Budget Golf to do the swap; you're going to love that Epic SZ! Can't wait to see the final video.

Well done dude, some really solid pickups in there! Very cool of Budget Golf to make the swap also! Such a fun event all around and one I know a TON of us hope come back again next year.

Can't wait to watch the full vids and see what get put on social!

With the ladies clubs, you can just buy a new shaft and reshaft and it'll probably play identical to the men's versions. Can't help you with the left handed clubs though!

Oh the ladies clubs, lefty clubs oh man! That was awesome of them to swap out one item for the Epic driver though, Budget Golf is great!

It was a blast, definitely harder than it looks. With them counting down the pressure was building.

Looking forward to everyone seeing the video when it comes out.

Also Rock26 had a great idea of doing an item for each other no matter who won. So he will be getting the Ping putter.

Budget will be shipping our prizes to us.

Huge thank you to Budget Golf - Steve, Ryan, Dave and everyone they were fantastic from the get go. Truly the best in the biz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also Rock26 had a great idea of doing an item for each other no matter who won. So he will be getting the Ping putter.

That was a great idea.

So rock walks away with custom built C200 and a Ping putter. That's pretty damn sweet

Man making that run couldn't have been easy, but it looks like you got a pretty decent haul! Congrats to both Alex and Rocky! Looks like a good time was had by all and as usual, THP, Budget Golf and Wilson took care of you guys!

It was a blast, definitely harder than it looks. With them counting down the pressure was building.

Looking forward to everyone seeing the video when it comes out.

Budget will be shipping our prizes to us.

Huge thank you to Budget Golf - Steve, Ryan, Dave and everyone they were fantastic from the get go. Truly the best in the biz.

Very cool deal to be setup between you two.

Glad we did the same for the Epic, address incoming via PM brother!

Awesome job Alex!!! Awesome on budget golf on the swap!!!

very cool. can't wait to see the full vid!

100% not surprised that THPers were looking out for each other. Very cool.

Such a fun and cool experience. Great haul ALEX!

So rock walks away with custom built C200 and a Ping putter. That's pretty damn sweet

Hard to believe that's a consolation prize. I'm sure he had a great time as well.

Awesome Alex and well done by Budget to come in at the end and swap out for an Epic SZ. Looks like a blast and thank you THP for bringing us along for the ride.

That was great. Alex was hilarious. Seems like it was more difficult than anyone even thought. I would have never thought about how hard it would be to find flex and handed ness.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Man couldn't imagine running warehouse to realize I grabbed ladies and LH clubs. Budget golf is top notch with the swap.

Left handed, right handed, ladies, men's...Holy Cow! What a haul! Can't wait to see the video.

Way to go Budget Golf and THP!!!!

Looking forward to seeing the video, as other's have mentioned it appears to of been more difficult than us couch potatoes could have thought. Congrats Alex and Rock for this awesome opportunity and thanks to Budget Golf and THP for allowing us to follow along/participate/win and enjoy!

Back