What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to find some new shoes this year. My Pumas are finally done and the "spikes" are all but worn off.

Looking at the BioDrive and Ignite Spikeless. Just can't decide which I want right now

Both, one leather one not you're welcome

Both, one leather one not you're welcome
Well, that's always my choice but bank account and sneaking these in will be tough

Well, that's always my choice but bank account and sneaking these in will be tough

Go biodrive then deals to be had, 3ballsgolf has a 15% shoes and the ignite can be had for around $100 and i think biodrive is $75

I found Ignite Spikeless for $105 on the bay. Free shipping

cd0b05649bd2082f73a1fbbc8e946a3c.jpg

Picked up a Gray TW polo and a Nike 1/4 zip today.

YnfMP9LxUccE5mBqnQukz_CBL8p-T7lCSHpVuQDX9kcCJcbqCjgW2Y-UIbBxKKKCDv7NFLluYflKHoNeMVaHQ1-iQ8dAO3UZnH4EQPck4U6ojv4v5wh5hcOo8bKQdnsdrlWPxIPELmhxZAtjUZxgqg0u48VkHGOpd88b-OalZPQNLkvkgZoCYTKB8aIPxNGoMA=s0-d-e1-ft

P1D-eskomZTntk6JQbu9JidVnuOnabuOBSVk3UsxFL4DD6eCIbX6851e5iwB3fOXgaH-Uc-8mL9rRkhPiifBPnVAzo_ely2obWRGmpe5S1bUuOrpK0a8VNtiAHADuKhxFYOgu44igMAq3VhixaKCB3NiX_fOJuNbF-JYS935_IK7pQMLRXRevI6kBIlyMnguww=s0-d-e1-ft

B_ITtdHyhw4VuhPZ90CMXBc1NiJoP4nTjzN0Zvve3UDRzlfoCD6thEtOMsfNZNyvcC65LfSq1SACq_U4biT0XfGKGmz4kEEebLDasozpk6TUNQhElfYUu9UJTvzHveW2CHR_DGaC-UaJ7AmJ3VQsJAmzhpplQ69fnN5KZ7EXqjJ3v87phTGGdXHbvAEPajrtbA=s0-d-e1-ft

gg8qi0QAX3LKJKEVT4togAVAtb7R_T_v56QS_o6agpfdkeXAGjyXZdSdVMBVVRMO0Jzzh1LEJk0t5PlxaM3ISpe6sb8i8bDxFaBo5cjMYTM7oPqGEXqHRod-hSJ40RGPJp_vz1LdZYzo0Yio59T795KiHC_D5JHfEIRQO3RlwVlO8VLcFYh2aJD-VKrel08D1w=s0-d-e1-ft

CaRDeSvvOCfukvvs6Nd6HNMu5pk_PI3tXnco3oM3H6tzh3C51M86dih-5X8m9m4_CzpLnQwsbLJFAjh6IdzZBFhLUYgYGtR8um6DUGoZZko_jKbVxNPd9REtrZ5wTbksRQcq73DK_EiWpGbV4DcLSs82l1RkIMf22JSFXuKu1RnAnfGAHHAbzFQjA-gasPMGsQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Big apparel haul today from UA:

- 4 Polos
- 3 Match Play Shorts
- 1 Spieth T-Shirt

Picked up two pairs of Kent Wool socks thanks to the code posted by Kyle in the DOTD thread.

Red puma polo from tgw arrived today. Pondering sme of their SS 2016 shirts.

Now that is fun, opening new Puma swag. Haha you and me both... I want them to update the SportLux line, so I can update some polos shorts/pants

Just got some scripting samples for the boys team. So much awesome.

If nothing else we will look good. Hahaha

After the Hideaway shirt I am pondering more Matte Grey. Once I get to my goal weight I am going to treat myself to some of their stuff at least 2 sizes smaller than I originally was, probably 3. Just in time for summer golf.

I have another small batch of Puma action on the way, some Monolites, Storm Warm Popover, plaid shorts and a polo. I'll throw a pic up when they arrive!

Last edited:
Now that is fun, opening new Puma swag. Haha you and me both... I want them to update the SportLux line, so I can update some polos shorts/pants

Some decent colors this year and some good looking designs. Need to go se my fitter for the catalog and see what hook up he gives me...hopefully he does as god as the guy he took over for.

It's here!
c23b15de8607c7ce6bd6956fdaeed413.jpg

It's here!
c23b15de8607c7ce6bd6956fdaeed413.jpg

I have the Storm Warm pullover in the dark gray and the blue. It's an awesome piece of outerwear that kept me very warm during a 27 hole tournament in the fall where the temperatures were in the 40s for most of the day, also does well keeping light rain off of you.

I have the Storm Warm pullover in the dark gray and the blue. It's an awesome piece of outerwear that kept me very warm during a 27 hole tournament in the fall where the temperatures were in the 40s for most of the day, also does well keeping light rain off of you.

I agree I got the Blue one about a week ago and used it last Friday in 38 degree temps and rain and it was very impressive. I just had to order the other color!

I agree I got the Blue one about a week ago and used it last Friday in 38 degree temps and rain and it was very impressive. I just had to order the other color!

I did the same thing! Got the blue first, then the gray. The blue works well with the Duke gear that I wear all the time. The only weird part is that the blue one for me had one big "kangaroo" pocket for my hands, while the gray one had separate pockets. I don't care either way, but it was weird that they weren't built the exact same.

Puma Biodrive leather in 12W if I can find them under $140...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back