What's the most you've ever paid for a round of golf?

• $1-$35

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $36-$75

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • $76-$150

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • $150+

Votes: 30 33.7%

• Total voters

tgtt

Reaction score
Handicap
I think we've discussed what we would pay to play mythical courses such as Augusta or expensive ones like Pebble. I'll make this a poll too. And for those that have paid for caddies they should add that to their total.

I'm cheap. I play a lot after 2:00-3:00 to get the discounted rate. I also, until this super cold winter, played a lot during typical off season for most. The most I have paid is $90 for The Donald Ross course at French Lick. It was included in a package with another course and a hotel but that was the going rate for play only so that's the amount I'll use because I don't remember how it broke down price wise.

$110 at SentryWorld golf course.

Probably about 65 or 70. And they had to pry it from my hands.

Unfortunately, I have paid $100+ for multiple courses in the area that I can play during the summer for $30ish.

Irish course at Whistling Straits, about $85 towards the end of the season(twice)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't remember paying more than $50 for a round, yet. Haven't played the nicest of nice courses in my area at prime rate times to justify the price. I'm a bargain hunter when I leave my home course. That may or may not change this weekend.

Over 50 and I have a severe case of buyer's remorse.

$375 at the time I played Pebble Beach.

Fixing to go over 100 Friday :bulgy-eyes:

Old Head Golf Club Kildare Ireland 157 dollars

North Shore Country club Long Island very very private club 210 including a caddy both well worth the expense !

Red Sky in Beaver Creek, Co $195....would have been Cabo Del Sol -Ocean Course, but ended up playing that for free.

Paid $85 one time then did not play well because I couldn't believe I forked over the much money for a good course that was nothing special. Next closest was $75 and felt it was worth it as the course was very nice.

I paid $75 for a twilight rate in Costa Rica a couple of years ago.

Around $130 at Chambers Bay. Probably playing there again soon, but with winter rates it will be less than $100 - still pricy though.

I play Port Royal in Bermuda every year. They say its $180 when you book a tee time but its always more when you get there. Course amazes me every time I go there.

$225 at the AC Country Club.

Oak Creek in Southern California while on vacation. I paid $120 with a discount. I think it was like $50-$70 off regular price.

Pebble Beach. $465 for golf. $80 for the Caddie, plus a $40 gratuity (expected)
You also have to stay at their resort for a 3 night min to play there.

Wynn CC in Vegas was $375 + caddie tip. It was awesome and I'd do it again.

No, you don't. When I was there, a guy came up and asked if he could walk on and they told him to just come in the morning and wait for a cancellation.

(I didn't play, I was there for a wedding)

You get a small discount on golf and preferred tee times as a resort guest, but it's not a requirement.

It can be difficult to book a tee time as a non guest, but we did.

Back