What's your course preference?

Course preference:

• Challenging Course

Votes: 34 82.9%
  • Easy course

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
A Fun Course.

I voted challenge just because I feel like those courses tend to be more creative. I like creative!

I really prefer courses with slope ratings of at least 135. I can get sloppy and lose my concentration on a wide open course that allows me to hit it anywhere.

I like a variety but if given the choice, a challenge would be it.

My home course is 143 from the back tees, 134 from the blues. Just the way I like it for frequent play.

I voted easy because it's fun to go low. With that said, I do enjoy courses that make you think and offer risk/reward scenarios, but not ones that make you feel like you're having your man parts used as a speed bag all day long.

Challenging usually means better. Don't see many great courses which are push overs....

I like playing on different courses. I just want it to be interesting visually and in good shape. If it's more difficult, generally I'm OK with that.
Now, if every hole was like the 9th at Glenmoor CC in Canton OH (it has 13 bunkers) - I'd probably get tired of that PDQ.
1613219610209.png
But I'd love to play this course every day lol! It's gorgeous AND challenging!

I thought about this some and I don't think I have a course preference as far as challenging or easy, but I would probably lean along the middle somewhere. If it is too challenging for me, then I am not going to have a great day and I don't want it too easy either.

At my level they're all hard so I really don't look to make things worse. Don't like really high scores. I already have to use driver on pretty much all the par 4/5's and the occasional par 3.

I'd rather play a harder course as long as its fair and not tricked up.

I really don't think there is a course so easy that I could shoot 10 under my normal score

I’d always rather play a track that makes me think and use all the clubs in my bag. It’s why I’ve made my own mixed tees at a lot of the courses I play.

I prefer a challenging course, I find that I will focus more on my target rather than lose focus on a wide open target. I like really like challenging, tough greens too with lots of break, makes me think a little bit more.

Like most, I prefer a challenging course. There are times throughout the season, however, when blowup round after blowup round becomes tiresome and it's nice to play the one wide-open and easy course in my area.

Back