What's your favorite "go to" Driver Shaft

I've got this pretty cool custom Project X shaft that is going to be my "go to" for a long time.
b8374874d9ffe8da6f496930e25ece0e.jpg

That's a sweet looking shaft... Enjoy!

Going back to a UST Mamiya AXIVCore Black shaft works always well for me.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

That's a sweet looking shaft... Enjoy!
The Project X THP event will be back in 2016. A chance for others to get custom shafts too!

The Tour ADDI 6 worked really well for me......I am really thinking I need to go do another driver fitting and see what works best now

I am a fan of this shaft. Sometimes I wish I didn't unload mine last year. I am becoming a fan if Oban devotion

I have no go to shaft. I tend to get along better with certain profiles. But I always reevaluate my driver shaft when I reevaluate my driver head.

My go to driver shaft was anything in the Mitsubishi Fubuki series specifically the Alpha. Probably more because of Phil than anything else. Right now my custom Project X which is 67 grams, 4.0 torque and low spin is king. She keeps being transferred to whatever new Callaway driver I get.

The Alpina Tour Blue and I have gotten along very well over the years. But the Grandura 590 is really winning me over.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I just purchased a hashimoto, the numbers looked great on trackman. I'm putting it in my m1. Are you at still using this shaft and do you have any more feed back for me on it??

I don't have a go to driver, but hands down right now I'm extremely comfortable with my Oban Hashimoto and Grandura 530

Putting the hashimoto in my m1 do you have anymore information/feedback on it. Number looked good on track man, mid launch and super low spin.

One off PX shaft. Luckily we were given two so makes it easy to test new equipment

i will have a different answer in about 3 months when i get my #TheHandcraftedExperience shaft custom made for me at Project X!

for right now, i would say Aldila Rogue Silver has been an extremely consistent shaft for me. after that, Aldila Tour Blue.

I've only had two driver/shaft combos, and the UST Elements Helium was far and away better for me than the TM stock shaft I was playing.

I've only had two driver/shaft combos, and the UST Elements Helium was far and away better for me than the TM stock shaft I was playing.

I really love my UST Elements Helium as well.

I've been exclusively using the UST Proforce XL in my drivers for about six years. I asked Jamie (Ben Hogan, former UST) about this shaft and he told me it's been around since 2002; I didn't realize. So, I'll be looking for a new shaft soon.

Best/favorite shaft changes with the head as the launch/spin characteristics will vary with each head. A shaft that works/fits well in one head won't always (and in my experience rarely) do the same in another head.

Still my answer.

Really enjoy hitting the project X Hzrdus Red (THP staff edition). So consistent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back