Where are you going to play? (Outside of normal rotation of courses)

Looking like my last round in the Pacific Northwest (while I still live here) will be at either Loomis Trail in Blaine or Morgan Creek up in BC. Both stellar tracks with great reputations, so looks like I will go out on a high (if bittersweet) note!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Did you get out there? Charlie is a good guy!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
We didn't make it. The appraiser guy came in that day and Jacqui had to be there. We ended up playing nine holes after their meeting.

Didn't think I'd play this week, but last night unpacking my clubs from RR (pulling them out of the staff bag and putting them back into my regular cart bag) I felt the urge. Since our country club just aerated the greens, I may take a jaunt over to Governors Run for 9. Though right now the rate is $20 (with cart) for 18. Tempted to cut out of work early ... I could finish 18 in 3 hours easy.

Normally, only away from my home course when I play with other THPers. I intend to make this a much more common practice by the way!!! Always have a great time with them!!!

I'm heading up to Ma. in a week and will be playing TPC Boston in Norton Ma. It's nice to have a friend that's a member.

Next new course I'm playing is Astorhurst Country Club in Walton Hills, OH for a family reunion outing in a couple weeks.

http://www.golfastorhurst.com/

Golf trip next week in British Columbia!
Playing:
Golden Golf Club
Talking Rock
Sun Rivers
Tobiano
So excited, I can't even focus on work right now!!!

I am playing The Glen Club next Thursday. I'm pretty sure that a THP event made a stop at the driving range. (Wilson Staff last year?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sahalee
Chambers Bay
Pumpkin Ridge - Witch Hollow
Pumpkin Ridge - Ghost Creek
Bandon Dunes
Pacific Dunes
Old McDonald
Bandon Trails

#8RoundsN6Days

Sahalee
Chambers Bay
Bandon Dunes
Pacific Dunes
Old McDonald
Bandon Trails

#8RoundsN6Days

That's like a lifetime of bucket list courses in six days....you all are going to have so much fun

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sahalee
Chambers Bay
Bandon Dunes
Pacific Dunes
Old McDonald
Bandon Trails

#8RoundsN6Days

Now THAT is how you do a golf trip.

Thanks boys.....probably once in a lifetime. Soak it all in.

Playing Painted Hills tom. Have a golf trip planned 8/4 to 8/10 in Chaska and will play 3 or 4 rounds while up there. Dahlgreen and Chaska Towne Course for sure.

Playing Painted Hills tom. Have a golf trip planned 8/4 to 8/10 in Chaska and will play 3 or 4 rounds while up there. Dahlgreen and Chaska Towne Course for sure.

Who's Tom? hehehe

Be sure to get your envelope from Clint in the morning.

Playing Falcon Ridge tomorrow morning with LSMO and my league partner Steve. http://www.falconridgegolf.com/

Been a couple years since I've played out there. Will probably shoot around 100. Anything double digits and I will be happy.

Playing two Mike Devries courses in the Grand Rapids area next week. Pilgrims Run and The Mines, very excited.

Traveling in Raleigh, NC this week and planning to play at least 1, maybe 2 courses that are new to me. Will be a good test of where my game is. Been playing a lot on my two home courses lately. Index has been going down so want to make sure is not from just familiarity.

Traveling in Raleigh, NC this week and planning to play at least 1, maybe 2 courses that are new to me. Will be a good test of where my game is. Been playing a lot on my two home courses lately. Index has been going down so want to make sure is not from just familiarity.
When you coming through?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

When you coming through?

I'm here for this week. Looking to play a couple of Club Corp courses. Devil's Ridge tomorrow afternoon and maybe Lochmere if I can squeeze it in Wednesday or Thursday evening late.

I'm here for this week. Looking to play a couple of Club Corp courses. Devil's Ridge tomorrow afternoon and maybe Lochmere if I can squeeze it in Wednesday or Thursday evening late.
The Neuse is better than lochmere if you have that option as well. Wish I could join you but I am out of town until this weekend

The Neuse is better than lochmere if you have that option as well. Wish I could join you but I am out of town until this weekend

Yes, Neuse is an option but much further from where I'm staying which is Durham. May do that one next time up here.

Playing Chilliwack G+CC tomorrow. It's a long course and an old classic design with ancient massive oak trees lining the fairways.
Tee game will be critical.

Back