Where Will Your 1st Round Be in 2020?

It will most likely be at my track In April!

Most likely my home course, Meadowbrook Farms.

Torrey south.

Stonebridge, Monroe, North Carolina
92898a06cd3b1bfb5f0ac20f8d2e9ded.jpg

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

I expect it’ll be at Mountainview Golf Course in Whitehorse, Yukon. They usually open up a little earlier than Meadow Lakes... And after not swinging a club all winter, some time on the driving range is a good idea.

Coyote Creek my home course. Have a round scheduled Wednesday thru Friday weather permitting.

Local city course or one about 25 minutes away

League opener on Jan 18th at Bartley Cavanaugh. It's a stereotypical muni but the guys want an easy course to start with after the long "winter" break aka December. :rolleyes:

Torrey south.
I also plan on playing Torrey South on New Years! Just played the North and the rough is 4-5 inches deep and the fairways are 25 yards wide only. So much harder than when I played the course this past Summer and Fall, when the rough was cut.

So very likely at the home track, The Neuse Golf Club in Clayton, NC.

Elk Run Golf Club in Jeffersonville Indiana.

Depending on the weather, if it stays mild, probably one of the Metropark courses (Manakiki, Sleepy Hollow or Shawnee Hills). If the weather doesn't permit, it will probably be like usual Peninsula Golf resort in Lancaster , KY

I have no idea. i'm supposed to put together a trampoline tomorrow. i'm sure that will take me 2 days because i'll have to tear it down and rebuild it at least 14 times given my limited skillset. then we leave on Monday for a snowy vacation. when I get back i'll have tons of work to catch up on, then it's tax season.
Hopefully somewhere nice Monday 27th? ?️?

Old Ranch CC on January 1st. Start the year off at home. There will be plenty of time for travel.

Looks like my Home course at 8:10 AM.
Paging @WMac19 and @Carolina Dundee
Love to but for the sake of my back, I'll have to for now save golf for the warmest days, or at least the warmest part of the day.

If only everyday could be 63°, LOL.

Snuck out the day after Christmas for 9 and despite my back feeling terrible on Christmas Eve and Day (just too much standing, was all), it felt GREAT on the course.

Really happy surprise.

It will be in April at either St Andrews or Bloomingdale Golf courses.

Somewhere in the Albany NY area whenever the courses open in either late March or early April.

Likely my normal, Westridge in McKinney.

Likely my home course Buffalo Creek here in Rockwall.

Home course, won’t be traveling for a bit.

Back