Which Deviled Eggs?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Which ones are acceptable?
If you are going to say none, or choose something not pictured, no reason to respond.

IMG_4007.jpeg

I haven't tried any of these, but the Pimento looks/sounds amazing. Especially based on my love for it lately.

I might be OK with the jalapeno popper too. The rest I'd pass on.

Hmmm. Super intrigued by bacon jalapeño.

Of the group, Bacon Jalapeno I think.

Not at all a fan of devilled eggs, but that combo sounds like the best of the bunch.

really craving some brisket jam deviled eggs now. :unsure:

Bacon Jalapeño

I would eat each one though

I'd probably try all but the Jalapeño popper, bacon jalapeño, and pimento cheese would be at the top to try.

I'd try any of them except the Greek or Guac - don't like olives or avocado.
The two jalapeno choices sound really good.

Dill pickle for me. Those sounds fantastic.

I’d eat them all, but the top row wouldn’t be a favorite, everything else looks good.

I think all but the guac would be my vote. Everything else would be a definite try.

Hmm, i have never had anything like any of these. I am acared and intrigued :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am thinking pimiento cheese or bacon jalapeno. Though realistically i would probably try them all out of curiosity.

Buffalo

A couple I'd try an couple I wouldn't.

I'll pick pimento cheese

Is this a local place?

All acceptable besides the dill pickle. I cannot do pickles. Dill is incompatible with my palate for some reason.

Haven't tried any of those, but I love the normal with paprika.

I would do the BLT, the jalapeno popper and bacon jalapeno. Buffalo maybe but no blue cheese. I've never had Pimento cheese but want to try that too

I've had a deviled egg with guac added and it wasn't good. The bagel and greek are hard passes. The rest of them I'd try. Bacon Jalapeno likely being the favorite.

Last ones I made were topped with pickled onion, bacon and a drizzle of a nice, vinegary BBQ sauce.

All of those sound good. Probably a tie between everything bagel, jalapeño popper, dill pickle and bacon jalapeño.

Bacon Jalapeno (y)

Pimento cheese 😍

Back