Which Deviled Eggs?

Buffalo for me!

Is this a local place?
Its not, but a local place called Valley Smoke has some of the best deviled eggs I have ever had.

All of them except the everything bagel

Pimento Cheese and Buffalo would be my top choices.

I'm out on Greek cause I don't like Olives, Everything Bagel because I don't like salmon, and dill because I don't think Dill and eggs work. Everything else I'd give a chance.

i think they all look really good except the greek and everything bagel. closest to classic would be the dill pickle, but i'd try almost all of those.

I would do all of them except the Everything Bagel. Not a fan of smoked salmon.

Top 3 for me:

BLT
Bacon Jalapeño
Jalapeño Popper

All sound acceptable to me. Why would anyone limit what a deviled egg can be? It's just a vehicle for some great one bite snacks. That said, Greek, Everything bagel, and Dill I will pass on all the time, the others, sign me up as a taste tester

Bacon jalapeño. Gotta have bacon involved and that little extra kick would be great.

Would like to try the bacon jalapeño 😍

They're deviled eggs so..... all of them.

Wow. I do not see any that I would not try. The ones with cheese might be a bit much combined with the egg yolk. I'd pass on the buffalo and Everything bagel if I had to pick the least appetizing.

Would try them all except the dill pickle one. Just not a fan of pickles.

Buffalo

Of the group, Bacon Jalapeno I think.

Not at all a fan of devilled eggs, but that combo sounds like the best of the bunch.
I'm not much of a devilled egg fan either, but several of those sound pretty good. I'd definitely try the Bacon Jalapeño first.

Buffalo or pimento both sound incredible

Dill pickle or jalapeño bacon. I’ve eaten the best deviled eggs that my wife makes and the worst that my aunt makes. So I’ll give any of them a try

Bacon jalapeño here.

Are we allowed to say all of them? Because I’d love to eat each of those

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Back