Which high school cafeteria pizza did you prefer?

PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
Look. Let’s be really really honest here. They were both pretty terrible. But if you were picking between the two?

for me it was always the”Mexican style” pizza.
EC8ECC0D-D254-4012-8416-6449A81F8501.jpeg

We only had A in my school system but I liked it. The sausage had those caraway seeds in it.

Pizza B was called a fiestada in the school system I went to. It usually had a slightly crispy crust, at least around the outside, and we had a decent ranch dressing so that was my jam. To be fair, I put pepper and ranch on both though.

I think I just figured out why I'm overweight....Huh? How about that?

We had A.

Pizza B was called a fiestada in the school system I went to. It usually had a slightly crispy crust, at least around the outside, and we had a decent ranch dressing so that was my jam. To be fair, I put pepper and ranch on both though.

I think I just figured out why I'm overweight....Huh? How about that?
Annnnnnd you’re welcome lol

I didn’t have any of that nastiness. Our pizza looked like pizza 🤷🏻‍♂️

In Public school it was what we called Mexican Pizza. We had a thread on it a while back. It’s picture B.

In private school we had Pizza Hut every Friday and it was fine. Back then they had the BBQ pizza which was BBQ beef and it was goodZ

We only had A, and it was always an upgrade over what we had most of the time.

Of course when I had a choice - I always hit the salad bar instead.

A all day long. I'd eat 2 of lunches on game days and getting 2 slices was the bomb. :)

What the f**k is option B

My school brought in papa johns. That said, I'd still pick B.

Fiestada (Option B).

End of thread.

Option A was called Barchetta. It was not very flavorful at all. We called it Barfchetta.

We had both A and B. I'd gladly eat either of them but I guess B would get the nod, because Mexican Pizza.

By both terrible, you mean delicious... I looked forward to both, but B I would double up on every time. So good.

A: always seemed to be good in school and had to have 2 pieces each time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Option A was what I lived for ages 6-10

We only had A in my school system but I liked it. The sausage had those caraway seeds in it.

The boat was all that was available to me as well... Looked like this..

1607118348462.png

I would have to go with A. Both were pretty much the same though.

We had option A and I would ask for the most well done piece because it was crunchier.

We had A & B at my school. B was called Mexican Pizza. It had a taco sauce like base with a mild chedder on top. The meat was burger or taco flavor or something. I liked B better and a bunch of kids in elementary wouldn't eat it because it was different so I could always get extra's back in the day LOL! I was a fat kid.

Well first off, I'm not so sure cafeteria pizza actually qualified as pizza.

That said, if it had something on it that resembled pepperoni, I ate it.

In the picts above, I would've went with "A"........I guess.

We just had sauce on bread with cheese, we didn't have fancy stuff like the pictures above.

B all day! Put some fries and ranch dressing on it. Fold it like a taco and enjoy. I even bought a box of 90 from GFS a while back.

Back