Which one do you think?

Ranger5022

Reaction score
Handicap
I am in the market for a Seemore putter . With the recent expense of a new set of irons...I can't justify a massive amount...but I like all the good things I have been reading here about them...so I have been looking at EBay and found three examples.....any comments on the putters I have narrowed it down to or anything else about them would be appreciated....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/See-More-...=Golf_Clubs&hash=item1e6ee77716#ht_3342wt_980

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SeeMore-F...37715563478854517&_qi=RTM1084481#ht_500wt_922

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SeeMore-F...GolfClubs_JN&hash=item2571712e2b#ht_500wt_922

Of those 3, I'm partial towards the first one (mallet). I'm fond of mallets (even if their derivatives of blades) for the forgiveness that they offer.

I like the fgp2w but that just hits my eye right. I don't like the lenght of it though it's really long.

go to your local golf galaxy, g smith, or clubhouse and try out some of these. i know that at golf galaxy they have quite a few seemores.. just try em out and see which one you like best and rolls best, and that will tell you which to go for..

Oregon Jack

Wish I could ....don't have any of those over here in the UK.....I haven't yet seen Seemore Putters in any of my local stores.....

Scrap Iron...don't mind if it's too long...I can always shorten it.....just after one on my budget.....it doesn't have to be immaculate as I can always...save and get it refurbished. I really like the whole alignment idea with these putters .

I too like the 1st one the best, but OJ is giving you some great advise, go to a large golf store and roll a few SeeMore's to see which fits your stroke (and eye) the best. Even do a fitting if they offer that service.

Oregon Jack

Wish I could ....don't have any of those over here in the UK.....I haven't yet seen Seemore Putters in any of my local stores.....

Scrap Iron...don't mind if it's too long...I can always shorten it.....just after one on my budget.....it doesn't have to be immaculate as I can always...save and get it refurbished. I really like the whole alignment idea with these putters .

well, i'm sure there's a club house or two over there..

Well I will keep looking...ideally would like to roll a few balls with one just to make sure....:act-up:

Well I will keep looking...ideally would like to roll a few balls with one just to make sure....:act-up:

i can tell you for a fact, i love how the ball comes off of all seemores... i just hate how they're all center shafted... that's the only reason i got a scotty instead of a seemore.. infact, i actually did buy a seemore the day before i got my scotty, but returned it because i hate center shafted putters and it got to my head..

I've never had a centre shafted putter before as Ive gamed an Old Two ball and a a Ping Isopure.... But always willing to give it a try..... As an aside Love Scotty Cameron Putters but I would have to win the Lottery to be allowed to buy one by the wife !

If youre looking for better roll, i have an 2ball srt i could sell for a decent price, 35in, gamed for half a season. The ball comes off of it really well..

1st or 3rd. Depends if you want a little extra mass or not. (the weight is the same)

One of the FGP's. I don't like the look of the FGP2.

There's one I like better than either of those choices, but it's not included in the choices!

So my latest purchased isn't Smallville approved? :crying:

So my latest purchased isn't Smallville approved? :crying:

Not at all, I just said I didn't like how it looks. I don't doubt that it's a good putter!

I'm just messing with ya!

I'm just messing with ya!

I know, but SeeMore makes great products, but as with all manufacturers, just because it's got their name on it, doesn't mean it's pretty! (to me)

I know, but SeeMore makes great products, but as with all manufacturers, just because it's got their name on it, doesn't mean it's pretty! (to me)
Which one do you like Smalls?

The Si3, and I don't even have one! haha. I played one round with it and it was nice. Plus you can pick the ball up with it!

The first 2 for sure. I bought a lot of stuff DallasGolf and they're great. Their ratings for the conditions are accurate. I bought my first FGP from them and I love it.

The Si3, and I don't even have one! haha. I played one round with it and it was nice. Plus you can pick the ball up with it!
That's always a plus, unless you flub it and the ball goes flying off the green... I haven Si2, if you want to try out, hasn't even seen a green yet.

Back