Had a few wee drams of Highland Park Twisted Tatoo last night.

HP 16.jpg

Belle Meade blue label. Finished in a Cognac cask. My favorite.

I swear I've had more whisky in the last 3 weeks than I had in all of 2019.

I've found I like to have a few drinks while playing the links course in Scotland while on GC 2019.

I need to put some of these away. It's like my body thinks the whiskey will give me immunity from the CoronaVirus20200402_155709.jpg

I need to put some of these away. It's like my body thinks the whiskey will give me immunity from the CoronaVirusView attachment 8935034

I need to put some of these away. It's like my body thinks the whiskey will give me immunity from the CoronaVirusView attachment 8935034

Have you had an opportunity to try The Quiet Man yet? Ive tried the one in the one in the pic not the 8 year old single malt yet.

Have you had an opportunity to try The Quiet Man yet? Ive tried the one in the one in the pic not the 8 year old single malt yet.
I first tried the 8 year old single malt with my friend and that's why I bought this bottle. I like the single malt a ton!

MVP Right there

@93civiccpe the quiet man was a nice treat for me during March! Enjoyed it quite a bit.
Buffalo Trace here is harder to find than toilet paper.. It's ridiculous.. Never stays around long enough.

Those aren't one and the same?
In all honesty they are pretty similar... One involves excuses though.. Lol. And you guys are a bad influence. I started thinking about buffalo trace, then made some calls and sped across town. Now I have a couple extra friends.. 20200402_175946.jpg
Toilet paper yesterday, Buffalo trace today.. I'm buying a lottery ticket tomorrow!! 🤣

Anyone had this? Guy at the liquor store told me it was selling well so I figured for $30 it was worth a shot
9AC02219-A8BB-4206-B617-420BE13BDEFA.jpeg

I first tried the 8 year old single malt with my friend and that's why I bought this bottle. I like the single malt a ton!

Buffalo Trace here is harder to find than toilet paper.. It's ridiculous.. Never stays around long enough.
about a week ago I could have found Buffalo Trace easier than TP.

I just read about the concept of an infinity bottle. Basically, you make your own blend with remnants of bourbons you liked. Start with one that has 1 or 2 ounces left. Then, you add to it with a different bottle that has 1 or 2 ounces left in it. Then, keep doing it. Make your own blend! Interesting!

In all honesty they are pretty similar... One involves excuses though.. Lol. And you guys are a bad influence. I started thinking about buffalo trace, then made some calls and sped across town. Now I have a couple extra friends.. View attachment 8935071
Toilet paper yesterday, Buffalo trace today.. I'm buying a lottery ticket tomorrow!! 🤣

Great purchase on the Green Spot. It is a great tasting whisky. alc.gif

Have you or anyone else tried the more expensive 12 year Yellow Spot that they make? I hear there's a Red Spot as well but I have never seen it.

I have tried the Yellow Spot a year or two back. That's the 12 year old, the Red Spot is their 15 year old. I've never had the chance to try the 15 yet.

I just read about the concept of an infinity bottle. Basically, you make your own blend with remnants of bourbons you liked. Start with one that has 1 or 2 ounces left. Then, you add to it with a different bottle that has 1 or 2 ounces left in it. Then, keep doing it. Make your own blend! Interesting!
🤔

This seems like a disaster waiting to happen, but I'm intrigued.

I haven't read every post in this thread but this is my favorite Bourbon bar none.
1586001732676.png

After this past week of job stress, home boredom, and general fear, I’m fairly confident my body is 43% whiskey.

After this past week of job stress, home boredom, and general fear, I’m fairly confident my body is 43% whiskey.

Things can get very stressful in these times, can't they.

Back