Found a blended scotch Whisky. Dewar's Japanese Smooth, Mizunara Oak Cask Finish. Very smooth and a fruity first taste that finishes great.12 2 21 Dewar's.jpg

Just cause the holiday secret santa thread was discussing whiskey and I was sitting right here.image.jpg

Same thing as @Scooby45 with SS thread lol
16384873671577444327731013121761.jpg

I was just gifted a bottle of Four Roses bourbon.I'll have to take a break from Bullitt for a few days

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
I like Bulleit enough, like everything else sourced from MGP, but like does taste somewhat generic.

16384939274584297475758776751994.jpg
Making sure the simple syrup is still good before I make an Old Fashioned Dirty Santa gift. Testing in the name of science... isn't mixology a type of science?! I ran out of 🍊 though to muddle and put in the glass.... oh well!

It's not the biggest flex in there if you want to play I spy imho

Oh I did play I spy on your stash! You're right, some much better IMHO as well, although Blanton's is tasty, but not worth the secondary market price.

Oh I did play I spy on your stash! You're right, some much better IMHO as well, although Blanton's is tasty, but not worth the secondary market price.
I agree completely. I enjoy it and would pay retail but don't think it approaches anything secondary prices. Honestly, if you let me pick I might well choose Weller Antique over Blanton's if I was being completely honest.

I need to try to EH Taylor that's in the other cabinet (you all got to see the inner circle cabinet). I think my family may do a blind Buffalo Trace tasting over the holidays as I have Buffalo Trace, Weller Special Reserve, Weller Antique, EH Taylor, and Blanton's at the moment.

I agree completely. I enjoy it and would pay retail but don't think it approaches anything secondary prices. Honestly, if you let me pick I might well choose Weller Antique over Blanton's if I was being completely honest.

I need to try to EH Taylor that's in the other cabinet (you all got to see the inner circle cabinet). I think my family may do a blind Buffalo Trace tasting over the holidays as I have Buffalo Trace, Weller Special Reserve, Weller Antique, EH Taylor, and Blanton's at the moment.

Hands down most flavor goes to E.H. Taylor. It reminds me of cinnamon raisin bread.

Is it a whiskey night? I need to think what's tickling my fancy.

Hands down most flavor goes to E.H. Taylor. It reminds me of cinnamon raisin bread.
that makes me want to go crack it now....

poured me some BT tonight... sometime I forget how solid it is

It's a bourbon I start everybody with, who hasn't had bourbon. It's just good......

Is it a whiskey night? I need to think what's tickling my fancy.
there's at least two of us sipping on buffalo trace, join the party!

20211202_213118.jpg
Ken approves on the missing orange. So, you can fight him if you disagree.

Back