Who’s Ready for an Insane 2020?

What a great time and place to be - THP 2020! As if you did not already have my attention with the content and Experiences, the bonus hint that 2020 may be the best year for golf ball releases has me stoked.

We have a very special 2020 lined up for THPers this year. While some has been teased, more is coming and most of all, it is all about the fun.

We have free trips to give away.
THP Experiences that are filled with bucket list courses and equipment
Fantasy Sports
Special Monthly Pick’Em Contests
Content that you won‘t find ANYWHERE else including Range Days.
THP Radio Podcasts coming back with a bang.
The THP Mobile App updated on both iOS and Android

A lot of this is open to everybody. Some of it, such as the THP Experiences and free trips are available as part of our wonderful community charity campaign. For more on that, check out the Albatross Club details here.

And so much more. I am so honored and humbled to be able to help share a lot of this, with the help from an amazing staff of people and it all kicks off in the coming days.
1577927141390.gif

Year after year THP just gets better and better. 2020 is going to be another amazing year.

Hang on tight you all, we are rolling into this year full force...and then some.

#Nothingbeatstherealthing
#PizzaPizza

We have a very special 2020 lined up for THPers this year. While some has been teased, more is coming and most of all, it is all about the fun.

We have free trips to give away.
THP Experiences that are filled with bucket list courses and equipment
Fantasy Sports
Special Monthly Pick’Em Contests
Content that you won‘t find ANYWHERE else including Range Days.
THP Radio Podcasts coming back with a bang.
The THP Mobile App updated on both iOS and Android

A lot of this is open to everybody. Some of it, such as the THP Experiences and free trips are available as part of our wonderful community charity campaign. For more on that, check out the Albatross Club details here.

And so much more. I am so honored and humbled to be able to help share a lot of this, with the help from an amazing staff of people and it all kicks off in the coming days.

Super excited to see what is in store for this year. Really want into another event if the timing will work out.

LFG!!!

Looking forward to getting back into the crazy game and hoping for great things this year.

No idea how involved I'll be able to be this year, but I love seeing THP keep pushing the ceiling higher.

I mean I do love experiences.

How about if I just say this.
This will be the best release year for golf balls I have seen in doing this for 12 years.
And of course it’s just after I loaded up on balls ?

2020 on THP looks to be amazing!

Every year I think there's no way THP can outdo the year before and every year I'm proven wrong. I can't wait to see how THP blows it out of the water once again!

Sure to be amazing! Let's do it!!!

2020 should be a blast on a lot of fronts. THP continues to up the experiences and golf equipment is hitting an interesting time where options will be great across the board.

I hope this GIF works.... because this was me when I opened this thread!
LFG!
AGAIN..... LFG!

happy new year and look forward to all the amazing follows and stories that come outnof each event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And here I thought 2019 was the best year to be on THP!

@JB & @GolferGal going full insanity for 2020! Let’s make it a great one!

• On Fire
Reactions: JB
I get the feeling 2020 is going to be a fantastic golf year for a whole lot of THP'ers. (y)

Good stuff THP!! Can't wait to hear about more THP experiences and Range Days.

Back