Who’s Ready for an Insane 2020?

2020 is already off to a great start with the experience announcements we have already seen. Can’t wait to see what else 2020 has in store. Not sure that there is anyone who cares about amateur golfers more than @JB and @GolferGal!

Last edited:
  • Appreciation
Reactions: JB

The events line up looks stellar so far and I know a few more surprises will be added . Two really have my attention per right now.

Haha I knew it! 2020 is going to be a phenomenal year around here and if I were you, I’d be diving into the AC membership ASAP. Don’t not want to miss a single opportunity in the new year.

In...

Hoping to get some rounds in with THP'ers for the first time this year. Doesn't necessarily have to be at a THP Event or Experience, but I certainly wouldn't turn one of those down. :cool:

THP evolves and improves every year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So ready for an insane 2020. Like... a straight jacket 2020!

Sounds good, sign me up!!!

I have the frequent flyer miles ready to go....hoping to win a trip to an experience or the ultimate, the Morgan Cup.

2020 is going to be ?
I’ve told so many people how special this place Is. It’s fun to watch them go from non-believer to shocked that it’s real.

Yep I'm ready!!

Ready to see what 2020 brings. 2019 allowed me with time to once again enjoy this community called THP! Can’t wait to continue to keep it rolling this year!!!
Thanks for all you do @JB & @GolferGal & staff writers!!!

For everyone on THP!:ROFLMAO:

Cant wait!!!!!

2020 is here and ready to roll.

How do you and GG keep track of all this future stuff? I imagine it would be like a huge whiteboard calendar for the year!

How do you and GG keep track of all this future stuff? I imagine it would be like a huge whiteboard calendar for the year!

It's harder than it looks, but organization is key.
Calendars and white boards help.
Working with our partners every week on every aspect is super important.

In the end, it is all done to create something over the top for THPers that will be creating memories that last a lifetime.
Of course the Experiences are just one aspect of the THP Community and Website. We hope people enjoy it their way, with conversation, education, content and more.

Back