Who Is The Masters Favorite?

Bubba, Phil and AS...Phil and AS because they have played well of late. Bubba has played okay and he just becomes a different player once he drives down Magnolia Lane. He has won twice now and has no pressure what-so-ever.

Bubba, Phil and AS...Phil and AS because they have played well of late. Bubba has played okay and he just becomes a different player once he drives down Magnolia Lane. He has won twice now and has no pressure what-so-ever.

3 of the previous 5 starts for Bubba have resulted in Top 10's, including a win and a second over his last two starts. I dislike Bubba, but to say he is only playing "okay" lately is a bit of an understatement IMO.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Bubba or Phil. Bubba is made for that course, but I love Phil's style. I think it would be a great match to see the two lefties going at it in the final pairing of the final round.

Last edited:
I would say the favorites right now are Bubba and Adam Scott.

It's an even number year, so Bubba has to be the favorite, plus he is playing well lately. Scott has been on fire as well so he deserves a mention. Outside of those two I'd put Spieth and Phil. I know Spieth will be ready to go for a major and Phil knows what it takes to win in Augusta, but I'd still be a quite surprised to see him win this year.

Rickie and Rory would be my favorites of the guys who don't already have a green jacket, but I don't see a newcomer winning this year. I think it'll be a guy who has already won at least one Masters.

Were getting close and I can't imagine any of the favorites NOT getting there game in the best shape right before the Masters. I'd have to lean towards Bubba and Spieth, too.

I'm going with Adam Scott right now. I think he looks the best at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam Scott is on my fantasy team, but have to go with Spieth. He is a monster there.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Top three: Bubba, Phil and Scott. Happy if Phil or Scott win. Can't stand Bubba.

Let's go RORY!

I would say based on current play....Adam Scott.....then Bubba and Ricky

I would say Adam Scott but don't like the move away from the caddie on the bag for his recent run, Bubba is always a threat at Augusta, and I'm really rooting for Rickie to get his first Major, but I think Phil is the front runner right now, playing well, hitting amazing amount of fairways and just loves Augusta.

Back