Who Is The Masters Favorite?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As we discussed on the latest THP Radio show The Dean Has Spoken, the Masters is right around the corner and quite a few of the big names are not playing all that well right now.

So who is the favorite heading in?

To me, it still has to be Spieth given his year last year, though I have to say that Adam Scott has to be right in the running after the last two weeks.

Based on the Florida swing I would say Adam Scott is my favorite.

Spieth until something shows otherwise. AS is right there though.

Bubba.

I would have to go with Scott followed closely by Bubba and Spieth.

I would think Rory/Rickie/Matsuyama/Scott and as far as Vegas I think Matsuyama will be under bet compared to the other three.

Bubba Watson

With Bubba's Augusta track record, I would say he had to be up there.

Scott and Spieth are neck and neck for me. Bubba is right behind them, but I hate his punk ass so I refuse to give him the satisfaction. :alien:

Man I hate to say it but I think Bubba is the favorite. Scott has the hot hand and hasn't won there in awhile so he is my close 2nd.

Bubba can bring that course to its knees. But Adam Scott is playing out of his mind right now. I say Adam Scott only because I feel like if he wins it PX might give away another set of LZ's and I want them

You can get Matsuyama for 33/1 right now to win. I think there is a lot of value there.

I'm going with Rory FTW.

Has to be Scott and Bubba.

Think Spieth, Rory, and Rickie are close behind, but those two have sort of separated themselves from the group early this season.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Adam Scott and Bubba.

I'm always pulling for Phil and Rickie though.

Adam Scott - Spieth will have too much extra curricular going on

As of right now I'd go Bubba, Scott and Phil

I like Phil, Duffdaddy, Adam Scott , Rory and bubba. I think pulls it out

My first thought was Bubba, but it is hard to ignore how well Adam Scott has been playing.

I think Phil, AS and Louis O are gonna make runs at it. I think this year the winner is a former Masters champ

Man Adam is on fire right now and with Stevie on the bag for Augusta I think he's the guy to beat.

I'm going with Jason Day!

Phil....he has been playing well & Augusta usually seems to take his game up a notch. Although, I feel like Rickie is gonna be a factor.

I hope Bubba misses the cut.

Back