Who Is The Masters Favorite?

As much as I hate to say it, I would not bet against Bubba.

For me Bubba followed by Scott. Spieth would be 3rd, followed by Mickelson and then Day.

Really hope Phil has some magic in him that week.

Jordan of course and Adam Scott.

I am pulling for Rickie ... but believe like others here ... Bubba/Scott with Jordon on the outside

I think this one is all Rory.

Phil, my sentimental favorite.

Phil, his last real chance at a Major IMO. Seems like old man time is checking up with him and his health (Arthritis) problems are against him, but he knows the Course and it is Lefty friendly.

Gonna have to go with Duffner solid ball striking and his putter seems to be rolling well.

Doug Ford

Nah, I'll take Adam Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would guess that Phil is the favorite. But Speith will do all he can that's for sure.

I would have to say Bubba but I really hope Adam can keep up and win some more.

My perception of favorites going in are Adam and Bubba. I'd really like to see Phil make a run at it, and think he's capable with how he's been playing so far this year.

Favorites: Bubba, Adam Scott, Spieth, McIlroy

Sleepers: Snedeker, Kuchar, Oosthuizen, Patrick Reed

Favorite has to be between Adam Scott and Bubba Watson, and I give the nod to Bubba.

Spieth...scott...bubba

Pulling for Rory. I think AS and Bubba have to be the favorites. I'm not to sure Speith makes the cut. Hope he does well though

Like to see Phil but I think Bubba.

Gotta be Bubba. Playing well right now and we know he loves the course

Jordan Spieth11/2
Rory McIlroy15/2
Jason Day17/2
Bubba Watson12/1
Rickie Fowler15/1
Dustin Johnson20/1
Phil Mickelson20/1
Adam Scott25/1
Justin Rose25/1

Jordan Spieth11/2
Rory McIlroy15/2
Jason Day17/2
Bubba Watson12/1
Rickie Fowler15/1
Dustin Johnson20/1
Phil Mickelson20/1
Adam Scott25/1
Justin Rose25/1

I think Bubbas a steal at 12/1

Value for sure. That is the beauty of vegas lines, not always the accurate line to win but line on who will the most people bet on and most hate Bubba. Also like Matsuyama at 33-1

I wonder if you get your money back if you bet Tiger at 80-1 if he doesn't start

I want Rickie to get one. Not sure he is a favorite

Back