Who on the PGA Tour would Dustin Johnson fight?

this thread needs to be locked

Matt Kuchar or Web Simpson .. Biggest d...bags in all of sports in general

Sad thing is i just started watching golf again . And they all look like d....bags to me . Little snobby d....bags who grew up on country clubs and never worked a day in their lives ..

all d....bags . Heck I would fight them all if they let me . Winner gets their clubs :)
Kuchar seems like a jerk. Always being friendly and smiling. WHAT ARE YOU HIDING KUCH!!!

#Alienface

Sad thing is i just started watching golf again . And they all look like d....bags to me . Little snobby d....bags who grew up on country clubs and never worked a day in their lives ..

all d....bags . Heck I would fight them all if they let me . Winner gets their clubs :)

Having met Kuchar and seen how he interacts with fans in real life, this comment is hilarious.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I know that, I'm just wondering why it came back from the dead. Wasn't sure if DJ actually got in a fight or if there was something that triggered it being brought back from the dead.

Just looks like the OP was reading old threads and posted on it. Other than that I have seen nothing to prompt it.

Its Will Mackenzie that DJ was talking about.

Was thinking it could be Sergio.
As they're both sponsored by TMAG I could imagine some ruffled feathers behind the scenes.

Silly thing, that perception....

Also, probably be cheaper to buy clubs than pay for the lawsuits.

Back