Who Wears it Better: 2019 Morgan Cup Scripting

Both setups look great. I'm usually a blue guy but I'm digging the pink for Team Hackers.

Not a huge pink guy but love everything else.

Team Hackers for me! I like the pink and the black/grey.

Team Hackers.

The pink/navy combo looks super clean.

We’ll all be stylin’. Thanks!

Love that look for Team Hackers. Super sharp, especially given the location.

It all looks incredible! For my personal tastes, I would give the slight nod to Team Paradise.

Love the Hackers scripting!! I'm not sure I could pull off wearing pink, but it looks pretty sweet.

They both look great but team Paradise for the win!

It’s Team Paradise by a landslide for me.

Canadan not on the blue side..uh oh

Both look sharp but the Hackers get a win from me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'll take team Hackers here. Like the mix of colors with the black pullover and pink shirt. Whereas like James said - lot of blue for Paradise.

Though all the puma stuff looks great.

Team Hackers all the way!!!! I like the paradise stuff too but I’m a Hacker for life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team Paradise for me. The pink polo is really nice, but I see blue and my eyes just gravitate toward it!!

I love it!! While I’d normally make claims on the Canadan blue profile and have a few jokes, I absolutely love the team hackers scripting. It’s perfect.

Man Puma makes some great clothes. That pink polo Hackers has is awesome.

That’s exactly what I was thinking.

I love it!! While I’d normally make claims on the Canadan blue profile and have a few jokes, I absolutely love the team hackers scripting. It’s perfect.

You got jokes?

There's enough blue in that scripting to go around for both of us haha. I dig those blue shoes from Team Hackers. I actually love both teams colors.

Love the setup for Team Hackers. Huge fan of pink/navy combo (prefer darker blues over light blues in my clothing). The navy blue shoes also look fantastic.

You got jokes?

There's enough blue in that scripting to go around for both of us haha. I dig those blue shoes from Team Hackers. I actually love both teams colors.

You aren’t wrong. Both sides looking real good

Love the pink, but I like the blues of Paradise just a little bit more..

You got jokes?

that is what I was thinking. From what I can tell, it looks like Hackers is in a dark navy as well, which is awesome!

Blue represent!!!

The event will be here before we know it and while every participant got a chance last week to order their full bag of clubs built how they want them, today we dive into the rest of being a tour player. Each team is armed with apparel scripting for the weekend and here is a preview of what the guys will be wearing.

i-NXQCJHn-L.jpg

I just keep looking at the pic getting fired up. Clubs in hand will certainly make this experience even more real, but seeing the scripting like this, like you'd see on Cobra/Puma social before a tournament for one of the guys.... It kind of has me ultra fired up on this Monday AM.

I'm wondering if those shorts are the new jackpot shorts we keep hearing about on social. Jose was pretty excited about them when we spoke

Hackers by a landslide!!! The navy looks so clean, I already have quiet shade PWRADAPTs, I like our dark gray shirt more than the light gray, and I'll take a clean pink shirt for sure. Everything is a home run

Back