Who Wears it Better: 2019 Morgan Cup Scripting

Just want to see you write it

Team Hackers will exact vengeance for the whooping we received last year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing no one is talking about is the patch hats in the scripting this year. If you guys get a THP or Team Hackers (or Paradise) patch, I’m going to be very jealous!

One thing no one is talking about is the patch hats in the scripting this year. If you guys get a THP or Team Hackers (or Paradise) patch, I’m going to be very jealous!

Patch hats are legit, I’m excited to rock it whichever day

Patch hats are legit, I’m excited to rock it whichever day

Heck yeah! The scripting is on point for both days!

I honestly thought the hats said PUMA on them from the pics I saw, didn't realize it was a patch hat

Both look amazing! But I have to give the nod to Team Hackers on the scripting.

Will the belts have THP or Morgan Cup etched on them?

Sounds like we've got a believer on our hands.
Yup. I like the pink! Scripting is so cool!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The event will be here before we know it and while every participant got a chance last week to order their full bag of clubs built how they want them, today we dive into the rest of being a tour player. Each team is armed with apparel scripting for the weekend and here is a preview of what the guys will be wearing.

i-NXQCJHn-L.jpg

Chatting about this tonight, I thought it was worth a bump as we close in on the Morgan Cup.

I cannot wait to get to rock this gear. The pink is going to pop SO hard.

Chatting about this tonight, I thought it was worth a bump as we close in on the Morgan Cup.

You know what is going to look awesome with that Pink shirt?

Pink Puma API hat hehe (not for the event)

You know what is going to look awesome with that Pink shirt?

Pink Puma API hat hehe (not for the event)

I'll be wearing that thing all around Haig haha! Probably going to rock my Arnie Umbrella pin as well.

Arnie is going to be with us for sure.

The more I look at it the more I like the Hackers gear. Dark blues.....for days!

I get what you're saying, but something about the way you're saying it just doesn't sit right with me.

I get what you're saying, but something about the way you're saying it just doesn't sit right with me.

hahaha, pops like a collar? Hard pass.

Pops like a handicap? I WISH!

Pops like "really shows well"? Definitely.

Navy is my jam.

I think the apparel is going to flow crazy well.

Well if ya can’t be confident in the way you look then you can’t be confident in the way you play. Lol or something like that. Either way. Love the navy and pink combo. Gonna need some of that in my life this year I think

Well if ya can’t be confident in the way you look then you can’t be confident in the way you play. Lol or something like that. Either way. Love the navy and pink combo. Gonna need some of that in my life this year I think

Look good play good!!!

Gotta go with the Team Hackers look (and the team)!

That Hackers pink and blue scripting is great! I’ll have to buy it

Back