Will You Tune in For Anthony Kim’s Return?

Hmm. No!

I would like to but probably won’t, want to see him play well

I visited the LIV website and (even after clicking the how-to-watch link) have no idea on which network and, or streaming channel I could watch the upcoming tournament, which day or time it is broadcast etc...
It seems absurd that LIV is spending billions of dollars to acquire players yet has not contracted with Hulu, Netflix, Prime, ESPN+ or other major streaming service to broadcast its events.

No since he plays on LIV. Also I barely remember the guy and not sure what all the fanfare is about anyway

I'm a little surprised AK's debut wasn't pushed back to the Miami event. More hype and primetime U.S. tv market.
It’s the home location of the owners of the league, starting there seems to make sense to me.

I’ll be asleep, but otherwise I would. I’ll certainly watch the replay.

Enjoyed watching him before his lengthy sabbatical. No interest in non-major professional golf any more so will not watch.

@ 3:15am, no way. I might watch 10 minutes after my usual very early morning pit stop and snack grab, but then back to the Sandman. What source is replay on?

@ 3:15am, no way. I might watch 10 minutes after my usual very early morning pit stop and snack grab, but then back to the Sandman. What source is replay on?
Liv app, CW, Youtube.

I'll be asleep, but looking forward to watching the highlights the next morning.

IMG_1676.png

I will not. I haven't watched any LIV to date and he's not enough to get me to start.

I hope he does well, but no.

Back