Will You Tune in For Anthony Kim’s Return?

No. Hope he does well.

I may drop in a bit if I am home in the afternoon when it is on the CW. Being in Jeddah the live times don’t work that well. I will pay attention to how he does but it isn’t must see viewing for me.

I am interested to see how he does but I have low expectations.

If the dog wakes me up, like he usually ******* does, I'll see what's going on. I'm not setting an alarm, though.

One trillion percent.

I couldn't possibly care less

It will be must see TV for me.

Probably highlights, but not Live. LIV broadcasts are almost unwatchable. If I did watch live I would turn the sound off. I am looking forward to see how does AK though. Hopefully he has some new belt buckles as well.

Probably highlights, but not Live. LIV broadcasts are almost unwatchable. If I did watch live I would turn the sound off. I am looking forward to see how does AK though. Hopefully he has some new belt buckles as well.
Have you actually watched a LIV broadcast this year?

Unless I'm just missing it because I'm not looking for it, it's pretty interesting how silent he's been about the whole thing. I haven't seen one interview with him or statement from him about his return.

Will watch on reply. Not getting up in the middle of the night for it.

I will check the score at some point on LIV's website. That's about it.

I won't get up early to watch it, but I will watch it on replay. AK FTW!

I will watch i want to see what AK is all about.

It will be a fun watch AK is a stick, its like not riding a bike for 12yrs and then coming back to riding its ingrained. AK highlights:
AK was the first American under the age of 25yo to win twice in one year on Tour in2008, since Tiger in 2000. AK would go on to have two thirds, rise to 6th in the world and his coupe de grâce was absolutely annihilating Euro Icon
Sergio Garcia in Sunday Singles, 5&4 in the RC.
In 2009, AK had a T20 at Augusta, while setting a Masters record for birdies in a round that stands to this day with 11 in the second round. Kim rounded out 2009 with a superb 3-1 record for the US's winning President Cup Team, his 5&3 Sunday Singles Victory, ending the weekend for the Internationals. AK would claim his third(3) Tour Victory in 2010, the Shell Open, becoming only the fifth Player in 30 years to have won three(3) Tour events before the age of 25yo, joining Tiger, FIGJAM, Sergio & Adam Scott. AK's first achilles injury occurred during the summer.

no head shake hard no hard pitch perfect GIF

Have you actually watched a LIV broadcast this year?
Yes, twice. I just personally don't like the coverage. My opinion. Sorry if you don't agree.

Ill pay attention. Don’t plan on tuning in live with the time difference.

When they get back to US I’ll be watching, until WB cuts coverage for local programming again.

Yes. It will be great either way. He could shoot 60, and it would be a great story, he could shoot 80, and it will be good for a laugh.

Yeah, I’m intrigued.

Yes, twice. I just personally don't like the coverage. My opinion. Sorry if you don't agree.
Everyone has their preferences. I find they have done much better this year than in the past.

I'm intrigued and will catch the highlights. I won't be adjusting my schedule to watch live. I got an actual job.......and a life.

I'm gonna watch it if I'm at home. It looks like it will be playing on normal daytime hours on the CW channel from 1pm to 6pm EST and 10am to 3pm PST.

"Live coverage of the final round will air at 11:00 a.m. local (4:00 a.m. ET) on LIV Golf Plus, The CW App and the league’s network of global broadcast partners. Coverage will also air from 1:00 – 6:00 p.m. ET in the U.S. on The CW."

Back