Will You Tune in For Anthony Kim’s Return?

I’ll look for LIV highlights to see how AK fared.

I find it amusing that a guy who hasn't played professional golf in 12 years and only had 3 wins on the PGA Tour has seemingly brought more attention and legitimacy to LIV than players like Dustin Johnson, Phil Mickelson, Bryson DeChambeau, Jon Rahm, Patrick Reed, and Sergio Garcia. It would be like Patton Kizzire growing long hair, getting a bunch of tattoos and dressing flashy, and all of a sudden being relevant again.

I'll record it and watch it later.

Nope

I wasn’t following golf when he was a “thing”. So his return doesn’t move the needle for me.

So no. I wouldn’t watch..just to see his return.

Tune in live? No chance based on timing of event

I find it amusing that a guy who hasn't played professional golf in 12 years and only had 3 wins on the PGA Tour has seemingly brought more attention and legitimacy to LIV than players like Dustin Johnson, Phil Mickelson, Bryson DeChambeau, Jon Rahm, Patrick Reed, and Sergio Garcia. It would be like Patton Kizzire growing long hair, getting a bunch of tattoos and dressing flashy, and all of a sudden being relevant again.
Really?! I find that hard to believe.

No. Horrible start time. I think they missed the mark not having him return in Vegas.

Only if they release a promo video of him shooting an AK47 into the sky

On a serious note

No I will not tune in but I’m sure I’ll see something on X when I wake up

I will watch the LIV tournament, but not especially to see Kim. I don't care if he plays well or sucks.

Which network and, or streaming service will be broadcasting the tournament?

Will definitely hunt down highlights when I can. I was just getting into golf when he started making noise on tour and wish he hadn't got hurt. So I'll definitely be excited to see him swing again

Don’t care even a little. If I happen to catch the tournament I’ll gladly watch and root for them. But, Nothing against them at all, but only one player would make me watch golf if I wasn’t planning on it.

Can't wait to wake up and turn it on. Love live golf in the wee hours when my wake up time is 5am.

I will watch the tournament because there will be great golf on tv. As I watch PGA Tour elevated ones.
Anthony Kim will be a + like Tiger was at Genesis. I just hope he will finish!
if you have the app you can watch the round in replay anytime you want . It makes things a lot easier when the tournament is overseas.

(I am sorry for PGA lovers but last week the PGA in Mexico was like a Korn Ferry tournament. Rather than watching it ,I taped LPGA and watched it when I wanted)

This. This has been my issue with this particular tour.
Honestly if people wanted the info it is readily available all over the LIV website. The LIV app, CW app, CW, YouTube.

Honestly if people wanted the info it is readily available all over the LIV website. The LIV app, CW app, CW, YouTube.
YouTube only gives me highlights.
The CW app doesn’t appear to be free. I may be doing something wrong though?

For me, it’s not a google or search issue, it’s a they haven’t worked out a deal with an app or network that is otherwise commonly used issue

It’s not my job to work extra to support their product. They make it easy, I’m in.

I'll be interested to see how he does, but not live

lol. "The dance of redemption??"

Look I'm happy for him that he is back. But.......commmmmeeeee onnnn.

YouTube only gives me highlights.
The CW app doesn’t appear to be free. I may be doing something wrong though?

For me, it’s not a google or search issue, it’s a they haven’t worked out a deal with an app or network that is otherwise commonly used issue

It’s not my job to work extra to support their product. They make it easy, I’m in.
YouTube streams the entire event and keeps it there (I just learned that recently), although it looks a bit hit and miss. There are 2 rounds from Vegas and 1 round from Mayakoba currently on YouTube. All of last years events look to be on YouTube as well as the promotions event. I play it off of the LIV app to a Chromecast.

Back