Will You Tune in For Anthony Kim’s Return?

This. This has been my issue with this particular tour.
It’s been on YouTube.. just search LIv and the event name. Everything this year has been fed there as well.

Nope. They'll be plenty of LIV people crowing about it, so I can learn what happened without having to watch it.

I’ll be at work but I will certainly watch it off the DVR afterwards.

Kim was riding high when I first started really getting into golf and had an interesting personality.

I'll tune in. Maybe dvr the really late overnight part. Palm Beaches is a decent field but I'll do the dvr to see LIV and switch back

Highlights or low lights ... but I could care less, honestly

If I am up, I'll try to remember to turn it on otherwise I'll catch the highlights to see how he's doing.

Will likely watch some of the replays the next day. Not likely to watch it live unless I’m up early with the baby.

I haven't watched LIV yet and AK won't make me turn it on.

A little curious how he does, but that's it

Nope. Never understood the obsession with a guy who had so much potential to be great but quit to just to collect money. Waste of talent tbh.

While I am looking forward to his return, the 3:15 am or so start will make it tough to catch any of it live.

Not expecting much from Kim this weekend but I'm just glad he's back to playing golf again and we get to watch it. His story is nothing, if not compelling.

No.

Nervous Duck Dynasty GIF by DefyTV

Just to throw this out there apparently LIV also has a new broadcaster called caffeine?

However I do not know Kim and have not seen any highlights from him so not really a thing for me. I will watch PGA but have not seen a LIV event. I may tune in because of rahm now.

Just to throw this out there apparently LIV also has a new broadcaster called caffeine?

However I do not know Kim and have not seen any highlights from him so not really a thing for me. I will watch PGA but have not seen a LIV event. I may tune in because of rahm now.
It’s another streaming platform alternative.

Won’t tune in and don’t care.

Nope. Never understood the obsession with a guy who had so much potential to be great but quit to just to collect money. Waste of talent tbh.
I thought he was injured…

I will out of curiosity but honestly I missed the AK ride and didn’t watch golf at the time other than the majors and didn’t play.

I visited the LIV website and (even after clicking the how-to-watch link) have no idea on which network and, or streaming channel I could watch the upcoming tournament, which day or time it is broadcast etc...

Not if he was playing in my backyard. Didn’t like him before don’t like him anymore now.

Nah. I haven’t tuned into LIV to watch Bryson or Rahm and I like both of them.

Probably not. I’ve watched a total of 10 minutes of LIV since they started. I’m sure I’ll see plenty of him on socials though and that’s okay with me. I hope he does well, I just have no interest in actually watching

Honestly if people wanted the info it is readily available all over the LIV website. The LIV app, CW app, CW, YouTube.

YouTube streams the entire event and keeps it there (I just learned that recently), although it looks a bit hit and miss. There are 2 rounds from Vegas and 1 round from Mayakoba currently on YouTube. All of last years events look to be on YouTube as well as the promotions event. I play it off of the LIV app to a Chromecast.

It’s been on YouTube.. just search LIv and the event name. Everything this year has been fed there as well.
Thank you. Now I’m a little more excited

IMG_3997.jpeg

I'm a little surprised AK's debut wasn't pushed back to the Miami event. More hype and primetime U.S. tv market.

Back