Wilson C300 and C300 Forged Irons

Shaft options, up charge? Price point? Club looks really nice, would be interested to see some launch monitor stats

Can't comment on that yet.

So am I seeing a second row of power holes in the sole there?

Yes. Two rows of Power Holes in the sole with a single row running up the toe. I will ad more photos later tonight.

Awesome! Does it help with feel?
I was coming from the MT 588's and I thought they were the best feeling irons I had played to date (as opposed to the Cleveland HiBore XLi's and Tour Edge Exotics XCG6's which were the other iron sets I had owned prior) ... until I played the C200's and they blew everything else away.

Very nice looking!!!

I'm going to be interested in reading how WS created mixed sets with these iron lines.

I will get a photo of the sole shortly showing the new Power Hole setup, it is similar to the C300 Forged.

Interesting how the toe seems to have less mass going forward? Any tungsten in the toe??

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Wow those look great!! Are the Power Holes distracting or did you get used to it pretty quickly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't play the C300's (yet), but I do play the C200's. After a couple of swings, you don't even know they're there.

I have the C200s and now the C300s. I also play Apex CF16s. When I first got the C200s I had serious doubts about the power holes along the top line. Like Deuce said, my adjusted to them extremely quickly and I don't give them a second though anymore. They don't even really register with me.

Do they have the same satisfying *thwack* at impact that the C200s have?

I hit CJ's last month.

Didnt care for it at all, had a distinct sound I (and others around me) didnt care for at all, and just felt kind of blah at impact and distances were not what I was used to seeing.
And coming from C200's myself I was expecting much more, sounds like I may need to try the forged version, or try them again some other time

Last edited:
these look great in these pics. nicely done w/s.

Very V-6ish, which is really good, with some added forgiveness. I really like what they've done here, a lot!

Size wise, are the closer to V-6 or C200?

I like what I see and read about these.

Do they have the same satisfying *thwack* at impact that the C200s have?

The feel and sound to me is very similar to the C200s.

Have you put them up head to head against the D300’s which is what I play. Curious opinions on both

Very V-6ish, which is really good, with some added forgiveness. I really like what they've done here, a lot!

Size wise, are the closer to V-6 or C200?

I haven't spent much time around the V6, but they are slightly smaller than the non-forged C300, which is pretty much the same size as the C200.

Those look really good. If the technology matches the looks Wilson has a winner on their hands

I wish I had not deleted it the photo, but compared to my King Forged Tours these are a bit shorter heel to toe and a bit taller for comparison.

I saw Ricky Barnes was gaming these this week so I was wondering when these would he allowed to be talked about.

Here is the sole of the C300

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang that looks pretty good.

These look good. Not what I was expecting.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I thought the embargo was for January? Wilson decided to move it up because it got pictured on the tour?

While not as clean looking as the forged set, a nice step up from the C200's for sure.

Back