Wilson C300 and C300 Forged Irons

Interesting how the toe seems to have less mass going forward? Any tungsten in the toe??

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

As far as I know here isn’t any tungsten in the toe. Don’t think it would be possible due to the power holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These were bigger than I expected in hand, much more CF16 size than I thought/hoped.

They look slick from behind, still too much polished for me though personally, a brushed/satin would be cool.

Hit them a couple times, they went, solid feel, good flight, wasn't totally blown away though. Would need to hit some more.

Those babies are sweet looking irons for sure!

It was what was missing from their line in my opinion. Yes they had the F5 line, which these replace, but more so their marketing was behind the C line and the innovation that took place there. Adding the forged gives them something for everybody and from musclebacks to a hybrid iron combo set.

Those are great looking irons. I live on the bottom grooves and with the location of the "power holes" it looks like W/S actually designed these for me.

Those look really good. What type of player are these targeted toward? I love how they have that V6ish look to them.

the c200 player who wants something slightly smaller and forged feel...

ricky barnes has these combo'd with the v6

Hmmm dig the looks just need to hit because These might end up in my bag

I don't play the C300's (yet), but I do play the C200's. After a couple of swings, you don't even know they're there.
I agree completely. I only notice them if/when I want to confirm my alignment.

Ok I like these more than the non forged version, will have to give these a look

These were bigger than I expected in hand, much more CF16 size than I thought/hoped.

They look slick from behind, still too much polished for me though personally, a brushed/satin would be cool.

Hit them a couple times, they went, solid feel, good flight, wasn't totally blown away though. Would need to hit some more.
Hmm this is disappointing to read. I am really hoping that the 5i will slot in as a solid V6 5i replacement but I'd only make that move if I was blown away by them.

Really digging the looks of these.

Really liking what Wilson is doing with the irons. Not totally blown away with a bright shiny club, but might be different in-hand.

Adding the forged to this line is brilliant. I can't wait to put these up to my V4s to see the difference.

Hmm this is disappointing to read. I am really hoping that the 5i will slot in as a solid V6 5i replacement but I'd only make that move if I was blown away by them.

From a size perspective, the C300 Forged fit in between the C200 (now C300) and the V6. I'd say they are a very similar size (maybe a touch bigger?) as the PTx.

Adding the forged to this line is brilliant. I can't wait to put these up to my V4s to see the difference.

Different irons with a bit different target audience, IMO. The C300 Forged replace the F5, while the V6 maintain their spot as the true "player's CB" iron.

So for those gaming a mixed set, can you divulge those details?

I hate Tapatalk

So for those gaming a mixed set, can you divulge those details?

I hate Tapatalk

No one is gaming a mixed set. 4 sets of each were provided to testers.

These look amazing. Im hoping to get some new irons early next year. These, 818 ap2 and i200 are firmly in my sights.

Man I really want to hit these.

I dig the looks and hope W/S gains some traction with the entire new line.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa..... DANG those look good!

These look great.

Here's a shot of the Power Holes in the toe. The Power Holes run through the 8 iron.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, obligatory awesome 5 iron.

03770e4472ac2ab2d35dc51c13b6428d.jpg

I love that the slots are not on the top. They are pretty slick looking. I have the old ci9's and the V4's. Would love to see how these compare. Unfortunately, I'd have to travel to a bigger city to get a shot at hitting them.

They look pretty nice but if you already played the c200's would it be worth the upgrade?

Interesting. So no power holes in the 9, PW, and GW? That's a departure from the C200 design.

Is it different for the non-forged C300 line?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back