Wilson Staff - 2015 PGA Show

Ummmmm, I'm even more excited about the #THPLegacy now.

Staff bag screams "I am classic, and I am beautiful."

The blue wedges, I actually like the in hand pictures better than their 'professional' pictures on their website.

The FG Tour blades. Seriously. They look at you, and you can hear it say "I am the Cadillac of golf..... all luxury.". What gorgeous irons. Seeing them makes me want to own them, even though I can't hit blades.

Looking forward to that video.

~Rock

d9c26884de3b0b649939764d16e4c683.jpg
Wow, those are MONEY!

Seeing the shield just makes me happy. I would love to see a set of v4's or m3's in my bag.

Both of those sets are great looking - would have no arguments with having them in my bag as well.

I think I have loved every staff bag I've seen in every booth you guys have covered.

Those FG Tour 100 irons are speaking to me, and they're saying "Don't even think about it! Your swing isn't good enough to game me!" LOL Now those D200's...........

Those FG Tour 100s are just ridiculously nice looking, aren't they. Even if I don't have the complete game for them, I'd love gaming them.

I played W/S irons for years, seeing these new lines make me ponder...

The pondering thread is going to be blowing-up over the next couple of weeks, as folks digest all the threads!

Loved this thread. So much classic stuff being offered. As everyone has said the FG Tours are just B-U-TEE-FUL.

The D200 line is more up my alley and high on my list or try.

No disrespect to any other company, but the 16 #THPLegacy guys will be playing two of the best lineups we've seen today.

I agree with all of this, but especially the last part. Catching up on all the threads tonight and this one and Bridgestone have me the most intrigued.

Those fg tours are some sweet ass blades.

We're the infinite putters on display here?

I soooooo want to hit some Wilson stuff this year. I have hit it in the past at THP Invitaional/Equipment outings and loved it!

Just listened to the President of Wilson Golf on Fairways of Life on the way in to the office. Very impressed with the direction and attitude of Wilson. Was a great segment. If I heard it correctly, Wilson Golf is th eonly Manufacturer that has been to EVERY Single PGA show since the beginning. That's a pretty interesting #Legacy right there!

JM

Just listened to the President of Wilson Golf on Fairways of Life on the way in to the office. Very impressed with the direction and attitude of Wilson. Was a great segment. If I heard it correctly, Wilson Golf is th eonly Manufacturer that has been to EVERY Single PGA show since the beginning. That's a pretty interesting #Legacy right there!

JM

Tim is a great dude. Answered all of our questions honestly and didn't dodge the hard ones. Wilson Staff is in great hands

We're the infinite putters on display here?

I would probably stay tuned in the next couple weeks as videos roll out... :angel:

I would probably stay tuned in the next couple weeks as videos roll out... :angel:

The tease is strong with this one.

I am glued to the monitor now for the next couple of weeks!

~Rock

Back