Wilson-Staff 50% Off Flash Sale 11/10/2020

Thrillbilly Jim

No Diddy! No Doubt!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter

Seems very un-WIlson like. Maybe it’s a way to get people to take a look.

Seems very un-WIlson like. Maybe it’s a way to get people to take a look.
Sometimes getting retail and online to clear out your graveyard is harder than it looks.

Soooooo they deleted the tweet?

Wait, what?
1605012182125.gif

The tweet is still up.

😳😳

I hope this isn’t the beginning of an end.

Does anyone know where the sale is on the web? I would love to stock up. Don't see it on their twitter.

Limited offerings

1605015891146.png

Interesting flash sale with 5% savings.
Seems to be missing a zero per yesterday’s announcement...

Interesting flash sale with 5% savings.
it cant be it, but that is the outlet stock that was not working yesterday.

This thread is making me shake my head aggressively. Very on brand right now but man do I want to see Wilson get it right

This thread is making me shake my head aggressively. Very on brand right now but man do I want to see Wilson get it right
Im not sure they can get anything right anymore.

Im not sure they can get anything right anymore.
I’ll give them the same pep talk I give to people who want to make a change but haven’t seen any progress - the present you isn’t the future you. Keep going and trying hard and things change over time.

I’m sure I just turned Wilson around.

you have to subscribe to their flash sales. $50.99 a month.
You have to pay 50 bucks to qualify for their flash sale? If so, Wilson is DTM

Google shows a link to their page with the flash sale headline... go there and it's access denied. Hit the cached version of the page and I get a $5 off coupon.

5, 50, same thing right? Yikes

I'm not subscribing. Man, I want Wilson to succeed but it seems like they're not understanding the digital world or they're intentionally trying to fail at every turn... as far as golf goes. I don't know about the rest of their sporting equipment. I'm going to use the Wilson balls I've got and, when they're gone, I'll find something else.

Back