Hey Jimmy, feel better fast!

Praying for a speedy recovery man

good luck man, recover quick and get back on the course!

Wish me luck!

Hey all.. I spoke with Jimmy's Dad (Maddog) and the surgery was successful. He is resting and apparently the doctors said he will be back to playing golf in 10-12 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Feel better man, follow the docs orders so you can get back out there ASAP and hassle free.

Good luck.

Good luck and hopes to a speedy recovery.

Wish me luck!

Hey guys! Here I am about 25 mins after surgery.
asevy5ym.jpg

I think I look much worse than I feel in that picture. I'm actually not feeling too bad. Thank you for all the good wishes and prayers. Hopefully they work and help me get on the course quicker!

Anyone who is in this situation or ever comes into it, definitely get it removed. The discomfort I have now is NOTHING compared to the pain from the attack.

Glad you are doing well now and Heres to a speedy recovery :drinks:

Glad to hear you're recovering well, Six 4. Get some rest!

Sporting that THP Hat well! Get well soon!

Glad your doing well. Feel better.

Good luck, hope it all goes well.

I just wanted to say thanks again for all the good wishes guys! It definitely made me feel better. Also just got done making this figured I'd share it here to let you guys know I'm doing well and recovering fast!

http://youtu.be/FwHF1IUd3tg

I just wanted to say thanks again for all the good wishes guys! It definitely made me feel better. Also just got done making this figured I'd share it here to let you guys know I'm doing well and recovering fast!

http://youtu.be/FwHF1IUd3tg

Haha nice shot dude! Glad you are feeling better.

Glad to see you back on your feet, take it easy for a while before you either hit the course or take the bike for a spin.....

Jim,glad to see you're doing well!Look foreward to seeing that swing of yours soon!

Glad to see you back on your feet, take it easy for a while before you either hit the course or take the bike for a spin.....

Just been cleaning it is all unfortunately lol.

Good luck! Been there, done that :(. Lucky for you they're getting you right in. After my attacks got bad enough to warrant a hospital visit and the ultrasound confirmed, it was a good 3-4 months before I got in. Was in university at the time and living across from the hospital though so was up at 6, and then home by noon. Was happy with myself that in total once I got home I only took 4 of the pain pills :). And 2 of those I only took b/c 2 days later I went back to classes and they were preventative.

Get better soon!

Hey guys! Here I am about 25 mins after surgery.

I think I look much worse than I feel in that picture. I'm actually not feeling too bad. Thank you for all the good wishes and prayers. Hopefully they work and help me get on the course quicker!

Anyone who is in this situation or ever comes into it, definitely get it removed. The discomfort I have now is NOTHING compared to the pain from the attack.

100% agree. The lack of a gallbladder is annoying at times, but totally worth it. I've talked to people who've had stones (mine had nearly a dozen in it, one of which was marble sized), and also had heart attacks and they say the gallbladder pain is worse! That didn't surprise me at all.

Back