WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated a pic for my WITB
Can't wait to have time to re shaft my wedges. Actually pretty happy with the bag currently. Now to just work on my swing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love those Copper wedges, mine have been money!

The Srixon Z-Line getting quite a bit of love, I will have to take a pic of my ever evolving bag.

Seeing lots of 815 fairways.

Easily the best FW on the market. Not even close for me.

I don't know dude. There are a LOT of solid options out there right now. Its fairway-wood heaven this year.

I don't know dude. There are a LOT of solid options out there right now. Its fairway-wood heaven this year.

This I agree with!

I really hope Cobra has the FW's at LIITA. I've only hit a Fly-z FW a couple times on a sim, but they are so easy to launch and I was getting good distance numbers too. Not seeing much on them considering how many people tried the bio cells and amps.

Truth. I could buy about 3 or 4 of this year's releases no problem.

New as of today and had her first round. I was not disappointed. Still need to get a lil more used to them.

Easily the best FW on the market. Not even close for me.
Now if I could only find a way to prevent the 14 deg head over from falling off. Too big for the club head.

View attachment 19801View attachment 19802

Loving everything with this setup. No plans to change anything in the bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Terrific setup.

The VPC are solid solid solid irons. I'm taking mine back out this week, though I love the distance bump with my Xrp, there is just something I miss about the VPC.

Clubs cleaned so why not update!

7bb36cf7d88427c12fcd1bd5a0c42641.jpg

a9202f80c4414cc363c44a744355a5bf.jpg

0b4a76bdfa54a0cb8af7a657b252ac6e.jpg

d7f9dcef491c770eea234bba54ce08f7.jpg

e42393233a1faf7d06abef8997901472.jpg

53d9674668c32c02b253a9a982986ac6.jpg

Looks terrific Nate!

I hate being such a Cleveland/Srixon guy but I do have 2 other OEM's in there too right??!!

Play what works dude, no matter how many OEM's are in there.

Looks good Nate. Smart square is working for you?

Great looking bag, Nate. Those 745s are just stunning.

Looks good Nate. Smart square is working for you?

It's scary for me Seth, but in 2 rounds it seems to be. More putts falling and speed control is much better than before. Have a few rounds coming this next week so will know for sure after that.

Just washed the dirt and crappy play from yesterday off them haha. 58* is back in the bag.

db18f624f8648b5804778712ce5e2383.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back