WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my bag. Thought I'd post it up since it looks AWESOME with all ACP irons and wedges

EDE140F9-EEF4-4E47-A9D9-FE331700CD79-256-0000001501E159F4_zps29af9417.jpg

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Gorgeous set up.

Well here is the setup i have been playing the last few months. I'm liking everything in the bag so it might not change for awhile.

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk now Free

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382586752224.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382586752224.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 0
Well here is the setup i have been playing the last few months. I'm liking everything in the bag so it might not change for awhile.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382586975373.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382586975373.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 0
Boredom has set in with no golf being played today by me. Getting lots of work done though.

So, when bored, why not take a WITB pic?

DSC_0786_zpsad1a3918.jpg

No, I do not abide by the 14 club rule. (I even left 2 of the 3 hybo's w/ shafts I'm reviewing out of the pic).

Dude...very nice bag...digging the S55 irons...also see you have the new CG Smart-Square putter...do you have any other pics of it and how do you like it?

Dude...very nice bag...digging the S55 irons...also see you have the new CG Smart-Square putter...do you have any other pics of it and how do you like it?

Absolutely, check out the review thread here, lots of pics in the second post and I put up a couple of address pictures as well. I would get you a link but I'm on my phone right now.

I'm honestly enjoying it, the front page review should be going up very soon, it's going to turn some heads if people will give it a try.

Here's a nice little for fun WITB pic from yesterday:
9e7ura9y.jpg

Wow I really like how those EZ Forged's look in regular light. Darker than I thought they'd be.

I was bored last night so I took a bunch of pictures after cleaning all my stuff.

Wedges - SM4 Black Nickel

ygebury6.jpg

Irons - Amp Cell Pro Flow Set 2* upright 1/2 inch longer

utugydet.jpg

Woods - Covered RBZ Tour 3 Hyrbrid, RBZ 5 Wood, RBZ Stage 2 3 Wood, RBZ Tour 9* Driver

e5aqebe3.jpg

Woods - Uncovered

utyvy5am.jpg

Putter - Current Gamer SeeMore Si3 Pinked Out

je7udy9e.jpg

Putter - Uncovered

a7u3aha8.jpg

All in the bag -

puvyhu2a.jpg

Catch all display bag - SeeMore PTM 1, OneCS, FGP, PowerBilt vintage Woods/Irons, Amp Cell Pro 4 iron, Old 56* Vokey (practice for stamping wedges)

gyvaqehe.jpg

ajatahe2.jpg

I was bored last night so I took a bunch of pictures after cleaning all my stuff.

Being able to clean them only for almost two weeks has got to be killing you :)

This is one of my favourite threads here, love checking out everyones sticks. Will be doing my own once my Amp Cell arrives.

Being able to clean them only for almost two weeks has got to be killing you :)

You're not kidding buddy! That's why I tried putting it off for as long as I could.

Here's a nice little for fun WITB pic from yesterday:
9e7ura9y.jpg

JMAN: I love the looks of those irons. It's like Mizuno has "out Pinged" Ping.

O'Carroll: I like the look of your setup a lot. It's clean, classic and light weight looking and I like a lot of the sticks in there. While there's a lot of eye candy in this thread, yours is a setup that I would game.

My WITB:
2013-10-22%2001.32.09.jpg

2013-10-23%2021.09.00.jpg
<--- Swapped out the Go Getter for this guy

Bag is complete for 2013 and 2014... Well I hope.

20131024_170634_zpsc42aa255.jpg

First brand new set for 2013. Hopefully this setup lasts thought 2014. (Doubtful)

enu6e6y2.jpg

tadu2u2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hubba hubba, that bag full of Ping goodness is awesome. :drool:

Man I want them S55's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back