WITB - Video Edition

Merged with the WITB Video thread.

So many things have been switched out since the last time, so I made another video that wasn't made at 3 am, please watch it and let me know what ya think!

Thanks THP

I guess I'll bump my video just cause It's so cool haha

I love it when the clubs in the video don't match those listed in the signature.

I love it when the clubs in the video don't match those listed in the signature.

Unless it is posted today, lots of people had different setups yesterday.

yeah dude I made this video a long time ago, I then got all talyormade stuff

Oops...sorry wrong thread ;)

Last edited:
That's a beautiful putter, I would love to se a video of it!

Latest addition, but I'm still leaning towards to keep to my Betti for now. This one goes out every now and then. It's perdy.

kuva2bo.jpg

kuva3c.jpg

kuva1x.jpg

really good videos, I think I will do mine tomorrow

sorry for the camerawork (first video) and voice (sore throat)

Any updates?

This was harder to do than I thought it would be. Never done a video of myself, and with just me in the room it felt like I was talking to myself which made it even weirder.

Just getting caught up with this thread. I love the idea. Some great videos in here but Ken seriously that was hilarious when you were describing your wedges. I laughed pretty hard out loud. Ive gotta do my bag video soon

Edit: wow didn't realize that video was from 2011 lol I feel really behind

Thought id try something different
[video=youtube;Yxu-55cChIk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxu-55cChIk[/video]

Well done video and awesome clubs.

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

Merged with the WITB Video thread.

Love the video edition! Nice looking bag

Heres one i made while i was on the course waiting for the rain to blow over

#internetgolfer!!!

Wait, did I just see a steel shaft in a 3 wood?

Wait, did I just see a steel shaft in a 3 wood?
Yes sir. Steel in 3 and 5 wood. I preordered from Rakuten over a month ago. Just arrived yesterday. Cheaper than what it's selling for in the USA. If I don't like it, I have plenty shafts that can go in them lol

Awesome bag Kang. I think the future episodes will be just as good.

First of all those irons are absolutely beautiful!! Secondly, do you own a golf store? :D

I just smiled at that video...fun stuff. You hit those irons so well too buddy. Nice new woods in there.

Back