With your A+ game, how low could you go?

Even though my best is 8 over, I feel like I am very capable of shooting even par on my home course.

My PB is 78. If everything was A+ for me I would say even par, maybe -1 or -2 if I got lucky with proximity to hole on GIR and had a putt or two drop.

My PB is 75 so I will say par. Until I play level par I can't say I could go under. 🤷‍♂️
With your A+ game and everything clicking, you’re breaking par easily.

If you combine my best front with my best nine at my home course, then I'll say 66.

My best ever round was 84. I think I could get to 80 if everything was clicking and didn't have the random stupid mistake. Usually, my driver betrays me somewhere on the back 9 driving up my score.

Maybe low 80's if A+ includes the most "lucky" long putts I've ever had.

With my current game, an A+ round for me would be 80.

id say 89. If I could get off the tee and limit my 3 putts I'd say 89.

If my whole game was clicking (and I worked hard throughout the round) I'm guessing I should be able to go a couple under. In recent seasons I've posted a couple 73s (+3) and a 74 (+2) and felt like I left some out there each time. I started yesterday's round with birdies on #1, #2, and #4 so I have sub par potential. My biggest problem is lack of focus. I golf to have fun and just don't grind to save every stroke like some of the better players I know.

Last edited:
This is so course dependent for me. My local courses the greens aren't very complex nor very fast. Putting is my biggest weakness. I have shot several rounds in the 74-77 range. I had one round on a very easy course of 72. Take me to a place that require great touch that I can't over power and I'm extremely happy with shooting an 80. Thats an obtainable number.

My PB is +1, so if everything is really clicking I don't see why I couldn't go a couple under par

I am not usually a big birdie maker, but for my PB round I had 3 of them, so if I can eliminate the bogeys I think it is feasible

even par on a 6200 125ish slope type course. Had my A game for a week this summer and shot a couple rounds near par on a course I was playing often. Dropped my cap 2 immediately.

This is from a couple weeks ago and about as solid as I can play!
39/36 75 with 14 pars 71B381C1-D2DB-464C-9703-FF800B790B4C.jpeg

I have only had that happen twice. Lowest was 68, so I'll go with that. It was one of those rare things where everything was effortless. I knew I would hit the fairway, I knew I would get up and down. I new I would make those putts. I suppose it goes to show how important the mental game is.

High 70s I'm guessing.

My best has been a pair of 77s and that's about as good as I can play. I wish I could do that consistently

Sub 65 for sure. But the levels of alcohol/cigar/spinal fluid/confidence/demons would all have to be just right!

75 is the best I could do.

If i could get it all together i should be able to shoot low 80s at least I figure. I need to get there...

my PB on my home course is 74. I know I left some shots out there that day and think I could break par there if everything was clicking.

Back