War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
I'm beyond stoked for this. Have always wanted to see a "prequel" or a beginnings type movie for Willie Wonka. I cant wait.

Looking forward to it. I agree, this has been a long time coming.

More proof the Hollywood doesn’t understand originality.. looks lame to me..

More proof the Hollywood doesn’t understand originality.. looks lame to me..
Originality? It's literally an origin story of Willy Wonka.

Its never been done, and Willie Wonka came out 40+ years ago.

It's going to be phenomenal.

I can't wait for this. My dad loved the original Willy Wonka movie and showed me it when I was a kid and I still love it. The Johnny Depp version is pretty good, but I just love the damn original so much. My wife laughed at me because I was pumped about the Wonka Coffee Creamer, which I've bought twice. If you haven't tried it, it's great!

Run Charlie, and don't stop til you get there!!

Oh hell yes.

I can't wait for this. My dad loved the original Willy Wonka movie and showed me it when I was a kid and I still love it. The Johnny Depp version is pretty good, but I just love the damn original so much. My wife laughed at me because I was pumped about the Wonka Coffee Creamer, which I've bought twice. If you haven't tried it, it's great!

Run Charlie, and don't stop til you get there!!
IM just baffled with ALL of the remakes over the years, there has NEVER been a Wonka origins movie.

Originality? It's literally an origin story of Willy Wonka.

Its never been done, and Willie Wonka came out 40+ years ago.

It's going to be phenomenal.
Meh.. not an original character. Origin story not needed in my mind. Might as well be a marvel avengers movie. 😂😂

Definitely going to see this with my daughter and it looks good.

Did Roald Dahl ever write about a young Willie Wonka?

Im in. Plus it has Mr Bean in it so it has to be solid.

What’s Grandpa Joe doing these days? Still being an absolute trash human being?
There were a lot of old people sharing beds back then and wanting chocolate from Charles.

Looks awful

I’m in.

Looks just a bit kiddish, but with the whimsical feeling of a young Willie Wonka.

IMG_9836.jpeg

This will be a big $$$$ Xmas movie!

Back