Preview came on during baseball. I may even go to the theater to see this.

Next thing we know baserunners are going to be running bases with a big foam finger on instead of those sliding gloves.

I'm beyond stoked for this. Have always wanted to see a "prequel" or a beginnings type movie for Willie Wonka. I cant wait.

I am right there with you. I am still obsessed with the original one. I’m just praying This one is not as creepy as the Johnny Depp remake.

While I am rooting for this to be good, I would be surprised it makes a big showing opening weekend.

Seems like the only movies making real money are the super cheap horror movies.

I think the budget for this is over 100 million.

oh hell yes, I can't wait to see this!!

I am right there with you. I am still obsessed with the original one. I’m just praying This one is not as creepy as the Johnny Depp remake.
I dont think it is going to be anything like the Depp movie.

FRIDAY!!!!!!!

Cant freaking wait for this one. The kids are excited, but I am even more than they are.

The big question is what candy do I eat in theaters while watching…?

Gene Wilder was fabulous in the role. Watch the original all the time and marvel at his performance. Could not stand the Depp portrayal at all. Hope this one can be enjoyable.

I am hoping this is a good movie. I doubt I will go to see it in the theater, but looking forward to watching when available.

Seeing this Thursday evening!

Taking the kids to see this tonight at 8! I think I am more excited than they are.

Taking the kids to see this tonight at 8! I think I am more excited than they are.
Think I’m going to do the same. Pumped for this one. And to see a movie. Haven’t done it since maverick.

Absolutely fantastic. Very well done. I loved it and a massive hit with the kids.

A ton of nostalgia.

Absolutely fantastic. Very well done. I loved it and a massive hit with the kids.

A ton of nostalgia.
Watched this yesterday. There were a few good points but overall. It was too long and 😴😴😴

And I have a big soft spot for musical..

Watched this yesterday. There were a few good points but overall. It was too long and 😴😴😴

And I have a big soft spot for musical..
I thought the length was perfect, told a great story with some nice easter eggs.

I thought the length was perfect, told a great story with some nice easter eggs.
The throw backs I thought were great. I felt bored though a good portion.

🤷🏻

The throw backs I thought were great. I felt bored though a good portion.

🤷🏻
I find that's the case with most musicals, honestly.

I find that's the case with most musicals, honestly.
See I love musicals.. the music was pretty good. It was the overall story that was off to me.

See I love musicals.. the music was pretty good. It was the overall story that was off to me.
I am a fan of musicals, as well. But, there are always a few songs that are too long or just not fitting with the overall movie.

Back