World's Greatest Drag Race!!

9-Iron Man

Exciting Times
Reaction score
Handicap
High
This was just too awesome not to share. MotorTrend lined up 11 of the fastest cars in the world to see which one would come out on top. The answer may surprise you unless you follow cars regularly. Not to brag, but I nailed it! :act-up:

Enjoy!

thats was cool i LOVE the Audi R8. one of my favorite cars. theres been one sitting out at the local dealer ive been drooling over for the last few weeks. maybe when i hit the lottery or make it on tour.

Skyline duh. I guessed it too

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Skyline duh. I guessed it too

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

What's this Skyline you speak of? :alien:

The Italia was closing the gap and finished faster, but you can't beat the traction of the 4 wheel drive!

I would have thought the Audi, but am shocked that the Lotus was last!

Nice video. I was hoping for the Porsche, but was surprised by the Nissan.

I would have thought the Audi, but am shocked that the Lotus was last!

I was surprised by that too. Probably would of bet money the M1 would be last.

Nice video. I was hoping for the Porsche, but was surprised by the Nissan.

The GT-R is a beast. And also a lot cheaper than most of the cars there.

Would be interesting to see a comparison of road track times as opposed to quarter mile times.
My neighbor has a GTR and he has had a lot of performance work done to it. By far the fastest car I have ever been in.

The GT-R is a monster! If I won the lottery, however, there'd be a Cayman R in the garage. Fast and every day usable.

Excellent. Nice video, just because they can do it. My money was on the BMW coming last too, but the Nissan really did look good.

Getting them on the Nurburgring for a test would be nice!

Excellent. Nice video, just because they can do it. My money was on the BMW coming last too, but the Nissan really did look good.

Getting them on the Nurburgring for a test would be nice!

It sure would, but that track scares me. I'm not gonna lie, I'd crash. No doubt about it.

awesome video! Still a little unsure how they stacked a couple of these cars against each other...why not go for the M3 or M5? or the ZR1? Price clearly wasnt a factor with the LFA and Porche GT3.

awesome video! Still a little unsure how they stacked a couple of these cars against each other...why not go for the M3 or M5? or the ZR1? Price clearly wasnt a factor with the LFA and Porche GT3.

Yep~ i think it was whatever they could get their hands on.. there were alot of non-top of the line cars and i couldnt decipher how they picked cars either... but the fact that the GTR was placed in the middle, and even speced out to have better power to weight ratio as well as a 1/4 mile beast made me :banghead:

Dont get me wrong.. i LOVE the GTR as im a car nerd.. however.. some of the cars didnt even have a chance.. .. 1 series? seriously? lol

Back