CONTEST Worst Golf Podcast Episode 9: Win a Ball Fitting From Callaway Golf

Fletch is classic. I am very skeptical of a remake/reboot/alt story release.

maverick is really good but it feel like Star Wars a new hope remade again.

there is no new in movie that are not animated.

there is no new in movie that are not animated.

Its sad in a lot of ways, but I think comedy as a whole is actually in fear of saying or doing the wrong thing, so its gone.
I think Fletch reboot has a chance to be decent.

I think we kind of nailed the Chefs table idea. I fear we have too many picky eaters for that.

I think we kind of nailed the Chefs table idea. I fear we have too many picky eaters for that.
shame. It would be an awesome experience.

Thanks to everybody that has tuned in so far. You still have time to enter either by watching the video In the first post or listening to the audio Podcast and following instructions

Great episode this week 👊. Always cool to hear the industry talk.

I was able to comment. Was a great episode this week!

Reactions: JB
@GolferGal should have her own Get Off My Lawn podcast! 🤣🤣

this was the worst

Some takeaways from today’s show:
Morgan has never seen Fletch, you think you know a person then something like that comes out.

Chef’s table =

@vgolfman & @Canadan is a can’t miss Off Course Podcast.

@JB should talk more about Sales Numbers.

@JB I’m right there with you on cart path only, take a towel, use your tee, or even use the range finder to put your clubs on if people dont want them to get wet. I’ve used my range finder so many times because I forget to grab my towel. I do have a question as to if you think it helps or if you think it’s on the rude side. A few times when we were playing I would grab at least my range finder and maybe a few clubs and walk away from the group to my ball to get ready for my shot. So is that on the rude side or acceptable?

The 90* thing, so what if someone else is a jerk and driving down the fairway. Follow what the course is asking of you to take care of the course.

I would definitely be up for a chefs choice dinner, I think that would be so interesting.

Missed it live as we were playing golf. Have a drive in the morning so will play it then

sure hate missing a chance at the fitting with Michael Vrska :(

Missed it live as we were playing golf. Have a drive in the morning so will play it then

sure hate missing a chance at the fitting with Michael Vrska :(
JB said they’ll leave it open for 24-48 hours so people who couldn’t catch it live can still get in!

Haven’t had the chance yet to take this in, but plan on giving it a watch tomorrow!

Are we still commenting worst takes even with no contest? Cuz my mind always goes to the gutter and hearing how big @JB's trunk is and all the stuff you can fit in it was disturbing.

Really enjoying these. Started listening on my drive home and finished after getting the kids down.

Are we still commenting worst takes even with no contest? Cuz my mind always goes to the gutter and hearing how big @JB's trunk is and all the stuff you can fit in it was disturbing.
Always. I mean this show was terrible.

I’m pretty sure I’ve been shamed by the man himself for a 25 yard laser at a THP event or two :LOL: Aaaaand, I deserved it.

Back