Would you buy a Versa Jailbird?

If Odyssey rereleased the Versa Jailbird would you buy one?

• Yes

Votes: 42 37.8%
  • No

Votes: 69 62.2%

• Total voters

TJRyska

#LivingtheDream
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.5
What do you think?

IMG_4375.jpeg

If they don’t, Odyssey is leaving a lot of money on the table.

I would if I was in the market for a new flat stick- It fits my profile of what should work for me, and I was a huge fan of the insert.

I know @Canadan is voting yes as well 🤣🤣

I love my current putter but also just love trying out putters that are a little out of the norm. Would love to try this out if the rereleased it.

Firm no.

I literally just got a text with the original sketch design of this putter. Pretty cool item.

I literally just got a text with the original sketch design of this putter. Pretty cool item.
I hope that text means they are discussing bringing it back!

My backup putter is a Versa #7 so yea I'd give it a go.

If I needed a putter yes I would

Not a chance.

I voted “yes,” because there is no reason that I wouldn’t. I have seen worse looking putters and for me, the goal is to get the ball in the hole.

Jailbird yes. Versa no.

I hope that text means they are discussing bringing it back!
It wasn't from someone at Odyssey so I have no idea. I have not asked, but will soon.

I have one and love it. If they brought back the OWorks insert and not put White Hot in it, I would buy one in a heartbeat.

Absolutely not.

No gracias.

My putting is hot garbage right now. I’ll try anything. I mean it’s gotten so bad I’m desperate enough to actually practice.

Nope.

@JB, is the Jailbird an Austie design?

if i got fit for it and it worked for me, absolutely. i've gamed far uglier putters. would i voluntarily pick it up off the rack to roll? heck no.

Dont think i could rock the "versa" color scheme. But, id definitely roll a Jailbird.

Back