"Would you like to use the scorecard feature?"

Do you use the electronic scorecards on cards that have this feature?

• Total voters

Jank

I'm just a golfer, I suppose.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
FIRs
I played three straight rounds over this past weekend and each course had the GPS feature in the cart. Of course, after finishing the first hole, you are always prompted on using the electronic scorecard. Does anyone actually use this feature? I think I did a few times back in the day since it was a novelty at the time, but it's been a very long time since I have used it in a round.

No Way Kg GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Nope, those systems are always much more buggy and glitchy than a pencil and scorecard.

Outside of the data entry to set it up, which I realize isn't THAT big of a deal. I personally don't like seeing what my total number is during the round. I'd much rather total it up at the end of the round and be surprised so that I can "focus" on that hole versus what my score is.

Have never used it. But rarely in a cart unless must be.

With keeping score on my Garmin S70 I never keep score on the cart GPS. Only score card if I'm turning it in and my watch.

All systems that I have seen are not easier than writing down or using my phone. A bunch of ads pop up and the touch screens can be buggy, too. It would be nice if they offered different ways to track games like wolf, match play or skins.

No. I’ve never actually tried the score card feature so I could be wrong but those touchscreens are always so glitchy and unresponsive. I can’t imagine it not being just frustrating.

No thanks - More trouble than it is worth

I’ve done it a few times. I enjoy the crowd cheering when I birdie 😆

Never

Never have used it..................I do everything on my phone with 18Birdies

I’ve never kept track of a score on the cart electronics. I use my watch, and a paper card if it’s being turned in, or if I’m keeping track of everyone’s scores.

Never.

Personally I do not but when I play with my cousin and his Son one of them will use it every time. So I voted sometimes even tho it isn’t really me using it.

I rarely use a scorecard either. Everything goes right into the Grint.

When the course hand them, I used it on the weekends

Negative

Maybe once in my whole life

Nah I use the grint

I might use it if I forgot my phone and forgot to get a scorecard, but that's the only way. Too much hassle.

No, and I hate GPS carts too. More hassle when you go into an area you aint supposed to drive

I've tried it a couple of times. It's easier to enter scores on my phone.

Never have used it. Dont like to know what my score is as it always seems to mess with me when i do.

It is either use that or keep up with my iron head covers. There is no time for both!

No I don't use that or iron head covers.

Back