Xcaliber Rapid Taper 105 Iron Shaft Review

To anyone I have worked with in the past via the Xcaliber website.. I have left the company.
I will still offer Xcaliber shafts in any builds I do, but.. I'M DONE, working for Robin. Or I should say, working for free. It has been a wildly rewarding task bringing the Rapid Tapers to market. That part I don't regret. And I'll leave it at that.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
This has got a to a big loss for Xcaliber. I literally don't know how to buy these shafts through anyone but Popeye. I've never ran into them in the wild nor at any fitter. That's an unfortunate departure for them because I do think they are an incredible shaft in terms of value. I might dare to say the best shaft on the market in terms of what you pay for what you get. Almost every other heavy graphite out there is darn near double what you pay for these.

Sorry to hear you guys have split ways, but I know that wasn't your full time job and I feel like they needed you more than you needed them from everything I've seen on THP so on to greener pastures!

This has got a to a big loss for Xcaliber. I literally don't know how to buy these shafts through anyone but Popeye. I've never ran into them in the wild nor at any fitter. That's an unfortunate departure for them because I do think they are an incredible shaft in terms of value. I might dare to say the best shaft on the market in terms of what you pay for what you get. Almost every other heavy graphite out there is darn near double what you pay for these.

Sorry to hear you guys have split ways, but I know that wasn't your full time job and I feel like they needed you more than you needed them from everything I've seen on THP so on to greener pastures!
I put my heart and soul into bringing Xcaliber back to life. It was a struggle every step of the way and constant setbacks because of his personal issues and a lack of vision. As well as grossly misguided marketing.
Xcaliber could be so much more than it is but it will never grow as it is now. There is so much more to the story.
It was definitely true that I didn't need Xcaliber but I loved being a part of the industry.

Good luck with what you choose to do. Everyone should be compensated for what they do. I am very happy with my RTs and can’t wait for spring so I can get them outside.

I guess he forgot to mention that he owned 10% of the company...and there's more to the story but I'm not like that...

This would be awesome ferrules for the shafts
20230401_110135_1408x1888.jpg

Does anyone have an order in for shafts without having them shipped? I have a set ordered on the 11th. Order is unfulfilled, and there no response from anyone.
Anyone else???

I have a couple shafts ordered from this weekend that have not shipped yet. But to be fair it's only wednesday. I'll start to get nervous if they don't ship by the end of the week.

Does anyone have an order in for shafts without having them shipped? I have a set ordered on the 11th. Order is unfulfilled, and there no response from anyone.
Anyone else???

Yikes. I’m hoping this doesn’t go the way it has before…

I have a couple shafts ordered from this weekend that have not shipped yet. But to be fair it's only wednesday. I'll start to get nervous if they don't ship by the end of the week.
He seems to have disappeared for over two weeks now. I filed a PayPal claim as I had to do it within 30 days. So if he still doesn't show at least I can retrieve funds.

He seems to have disappeared for over two weeks now. I filed a PayPal claim as I had to do it within 30 days. So if he still doesn't show at least I can retrieve funds.

Can’t get out of their own way.

It is a shame if that is the case with not delivering shafts. I really like the RT95s I have and was considering them for another build.

Can’t get out of their own way.
It just makes me crazy. I worked non stop in development and testing. Then in day to day getting them to be relevant. Customer relations. Factory orders... Its killing me.
I'm almost out of my own supply of shafts. I still stand behind the Rapid Tapers as being one of the top iron shafts available.

I did check the order confirmation and there is this text added: "As a reminder, we are moving our warehouse and have a 4-7 day delay in shipping".

I did check the order confirmation and there is this text added: "As a reminder, we are moving our warehouse and have a 4-7 day delay in shipping".
That has been on the website for 6 months.

That has been on the website for 6 months.

oh great. I feel much better about my order now.

oh great. I feel much better about my order now.
For the heck of it, I suggest you start a dispute before too much time goes by if you dont hear anything.

So I started on this thread as I am going down the route of some sort of graphite this winter. It was really exciting and thought this was a definite possibility so I read through all the posts. Not going to lie, the ending really has me disappointed…unless someone here has a compelling reason for me not to abandon this idea?

So I started on this thread as I am going down the route of some sort of graphite this winter. It was really exciting and thought this was a definite possibility so I read through all the posts. Not going to lie, the ending really has me disappointed…unless someone here has a compelling reason for me not to abandon this idea?
I’m right there with you. Love the shaft in one of my 3 irons but not sure it’s worth it to get them for the rest of my irons at this point.

I wouldn't suggest ordering until you hear they can or will be shipping shafts. Other than a media person, he is the only one who is 'working' at Xcaliber.
But if things wake up, it's an awesome shaft.

Well, it's friday afternoon, and still no sign of any action at Xcaliber. I thus replied and asked to cancel my order for shafts. Disappointing. Monday I will open a dispute on the CC if they do not reply with action on the cancellation.

Well, it's friday afternoon, and still no sign of any action at Xcaliber. I thus replied and asked to cancel my order for shafts. Disappointing. Monday I will open a dispute on the CC if they do not reply with action on the cancellation.
Sad but you have to.

Sad but you have to.

It's pretty crappy as I bought 3 RT shafts to try out in a set, and wanted to convert the rest over to have a matching set. Now I can't do that and ordered all new Dart shafts to wholesale have a matching set. I knew I should have bought them all up front a while ago and been done with it.

Oooooof. Not good.

It's pretty crappy as I bought 3 RT shafts to try out in a set, and wanted to convert the rest over to have a matching set. Now I can't do that and ordered all new Dart shafts to wholesale have a matching set. I knew I should have bought them all up front a while ago and been done with it.
If and when he resurfaces, I'll buy up as many as I can. I'll make a post at some point.

Back