Xcaliber Xclusiv Shafts - Mystic Series

I was very impressed with the last XCaliber shaft I had a chance to experience.

One thing that instantly impresses me about this version is the paint finishing. SO good.

I was very impressed with the last XCaliber shaft I had a chance to experience.

One thing that instantly impresses me about this version is the paint finishing. SO good.
It’s absuuuuuuurrrrdddddly good looking

The blue is very nice but I'm liking the purple in the other thread:love:

Going to get some swipes in today. It’s probably too wet for launch monitor, but, I’ll still have a break in the rains enough to get out and get some thoughts.

COVID and the rain every effing day has this one much slower to the performance feedback than I obviously would like, but there’s little I can do about it.

Good news is the rain clears for a while after today and I should have 4 days I can get out and get some thoughts and info for everyone.

So, I did get some time finally with the driver shafts on Saturday since the rain finally learned off for hopefully the next week.

The 4S Mystic has me a little flummoxed though, quite admittedly.

Tested in a SpeedZone turned down to 9.5, the spin numbers for a 40-some gram shaft that my SS should be beyond (100 mph recommended top end on this one) spit out some really low spin numbers and lower launch than I anticipated.

Not sharing the data yet because honestly I want another session to see what is reality and what isn’t. So, back to work today, and more thoughts tonight!

His lightweight products across the board defy logic.
I can assume decades ago the Tour players were all saying no way when he introduced the lightweight driver shaft to the scene.
I have not hit these new versions of the sub 50 shaft but really looking forward to it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just wondering, has anybody tried the mystic irons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wondering, has anybody tried the mystic irons?

I have an i6 and an i8 waiting to go into a Maltby STi2 7 iron heads. Im out to sea but im very curious as to how they play.
Won't have those at the range for about 10 days but I'll post data from my new MEVO toy on both setups.
I have a perfect tester in mind for these and will post his data as well.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

I have an i6 and an i8 waiting to go into a Maltby STi2 7 iron heads. Im out to sea but im very curious as to how they play.
Won't have those at the range for about 10 days but I'll post data from my new MEVO toy on both setups.
I have a perfect tester in mind for these and will post his data as well.

Look forward to those data. Mevo or mevo+?

Look forward to those data. Mevo or mevo+?

I thought long and hard about the Mevo + but if I need that full data I have access to a full blown flightscope. At times its not the most convenient but in the course of a few days I can get to it.
Now with the Mevo I can get all the essentials anytime I want or anywhere for that matter. I looked at every video review and blog and couldn't justify paying more for a higher end launch monitor.

I am a bit lost on the offerings, is there a New Rapid taper FW shaft? I am needing to reshaft my 3 wood and bouncing between choices.

I am a bit lost on the offerings, is there a New Rapid taper FW shaft? I am needing to reshaft my 3 wood and bouncing between choices.
There will be eventually. Its a ways off.

Back