Yay or Nay: Burger King

Yay for me. Big fan of the whopper and the bacon egg and cheese croissanwich.

Hell yeah!!! Give me the Original Chicken Sandwich everyday!

not just yay, but hell yay for me. I would eat BK once a week if it were closer to my school. Also I only go there about once every 3 weeks because it takes my entire lunch break to get there and back and then I don't have time to enjoy it.

This is for those that do partake in fast food from time to time. If you don’t, or want to make some health joke while wearing size couch cover, move along.

Now that you are here and skimmed so much already, are you yay or nay on Burger King.
Yay!!!

I rarely go there, but yay. They used to have a great breakfast with the french toast sticks and mini cinnamon rolls!

Even though we don't have a BK within 2,000 miles of here, I'm saying YAY. When I travel, I try to find one. Flame grilled for the win.

I dont eat it as much (in terms of when fast food is the option) but I’m a Yay.

My wife loves their burgers.

I very much want an Original Chicken Sandwich now

BK 30 years ago? YES! BK now? nah...

Big yay. Only compaint is their pop is much more than the big competition.

Yippee Ki Mother f****n YAYYY! BK is my go to.

When done right, BK can pretty good. Both of the ones in my town and a few in surrounding areas are owned by the same franchisee; they are disgusting and I refuse to eat there unless it's an emergency.

Rodeo cheeseburger is the only thing I really like from BK, but I'll indulge in the occasional whopper. Wasn't this, at one point, a golf forum? 😄

• Eye Roll
Reactions: JB
Rodeo cheeseburger is the only thing I really like from BK, but I'll indulge in the occasional whopper. Wasn't this, at one point, a golf forum? 😄
It still very much is and a lot of work goes into it. it also has a website, does video and audio and hosts events. Nobody is forced to hop into a food section of the community

BK certainly isn't my first choice but I do consume a few Whoppers with cheese over the course of a year. Most of the BK establishments I have visited lately could benefit from a good cleaning and some staff training; it would go a long way to improving their customer retention.

I really like the chicken fries so yay. Not a fan of much else I've tried over the years though.

Yay, one of life’s guilty pleasures. Their onion rings are amazing. A whopper, onion rings w zesty sauce and root bear.

Yay for me, even though I don't eat there often. Whopper is a tasty burger. They also have the soda machines where you can get like 35 different flavors of Diet Coke.

Back