Yay or Nay: Burger King

Don't hate it but I can't remember the last time we ate there. It never is suggested by me, my wife or my daughter when we are discussing which fast food joint to eat at.

Love me some BK sausage biscuits when i am at the office, we have one downstairs in the food court. The Chicken Sandwich is awesome too

Yay. Whoppers are good every now and then

I was going to say "Yay" as I used to love the chicken sandwhich, but I haven't actually been to one in over 5 years - so it must be a subconscious Nay.

Last time I got Burger King, I wrecked my car reaching for chicken nuggets on the way home. That was one expensive meal. I would go back, but my wife won't let me.

Nay. Many decades ago, it used to be really good - especially the original chicken sandwich was fantastic, as was the Whopper.

It's pretty much all terrible now. Not sure why they went downhill so hard, but they did.

I have to be in the nay. Used to be one of our go-to fast food places, but in our city It got to be absolutely terrible.

Food was meh, but the worst was the staff/environment. Always awkward to go into. Staff always crying or yelling at each other. Just an overall uncomfortable experience.

Don't get me wrong, I survived a tear of college eating BK every day of the week. Whopper, no tomato, extra onions, extra pickles, with onion rings was my go to. Bacon double cheeseburgers, absolute perfection..... but thats a solid 25 years ago..... a lot of things changed for the worse since then.

Tastebuds generally say yay. ‘Specially the original chicken sandwich and onion rings. My gut doesn’t like it anymore though, so for the past year or so it’s been a nay 🫤

Nay. I don't remember the last time I had a fast food burger at any franchise.

This is for those that do partake in fast food from time to time. If you don’t, or want to make some health joke while wearing size couch cover, move along.

Now that you are here and skimmed so much already, are you yay or nay on Burger King.
Apparently this short post is a long read 😂😂😂

"size couch cover" seems directly targeted at me! 🤣

BK is probably dead last on the fast food option list for me.

Yes on occasion. It always smells so good when your driving by.

Yay

yay

Nope. I’m a once a weekish fast fooder and like to rotate most of the big names with BK being the exception. Haven’t been in years so maybe it’s better now but I never liked their food.

Like a lot of things in business these fast food restaurants can differ on how well they are managed by the quality of management of the store. Yay.

View attachment 9172057
[/QUOTE]
That looks good. You even fancied it up with a paper plate instead of the wrapper.

Back