Yay or Nay: Burger King

Not opposed to BK but can't remember the last time I've been to one. Always ended the whopper with onion rings
I always get rings instead of fries, but never onions on the burger.

Ehh. It's good.
Wouldn't call it top tier.
You eat a mexican pizza with a spork...I can't trust your fast food thoughts all the time

no, thanks

Yay, I'll take a whopper.

Love Burger King. Stick to whopper though.

Yay

If I’m on the road and need something to eat NOW, I’ll go there. Otherwise no

Yay for me. Office is basically across the street from one. Best fast food burgers imho. You can also eat lunch for $6 or less with all the offers on the app.

If we're out in the evening and don't want to go to a sit down restaurant, my wife will invariably say, "Lets go to BK for a Whopper." It's a GOOOOOD sandwich (unless they get carried away with the mayo and it ends up running down your arm).

Absolute yay.

Can I add Meh as my option? I will have it from time to time, but never something I am going out of my way for, and it is fine when I have it, but I will go for a bunch of other options first.

Can I add Meh as my option? I will have it from time to time, but never something I am going out of my way for, and it is fine when I have it, but I will go for a bunch of other options first.
judges?

X

I will eat the original chicken sandwich from there.

It's not the highest on the list, but yay.
This is where I'm at. In fact, it's been a few years since I partook. Back in the day, though, I used to smash the original chicken sandwich.

Not opposed to BK but can't remember the last time I've been to one. Always ended the whopper with onion rings

This is my answer too. I think it's been years for me, but I like the Whopper with onion rings too.

Back