Yay or Nay: Ranch

Ranch with wings, yay, ranch with fries #HardPass.

Ranch with salad...i guess, it's a good color contrast to look at while I focus on my steak.

Yay. Fo sho

I can take or leave ranch.

Haaaaaaard yay

The correct answer is yaaanay.

It depends on the ranch. Some homemade ranch is amazing and whatever comes out of a bottle is disgusting.

I'm a big fan of ranch. Great on a salad, great as a dip with spicy stuff (hot wings, jalapeño poppers) or chicken, and even great on a sub sammich. Very versatile sauce, in my opinion.

Best thing to have with raw veggies and I use it instead of butter or sour cream on baked potatoes. Almost never on salads, though.

ranch is good for fries and to dip chips and veggies. Yes for me

Yay in moderation.

I like it. but its not my fav.

I like it for a veggie dip, or even on salads occasionally. But I've got kids that will dip about anything in that ranch. Drives me a little crazy when fries and pizza gets dipped.

Yes please, my new favorite mix is ranch and frank's red hot sauce!

I've never been a big ranch guy. It's not terrible but not a go to for me.

Yay to ranch. I love it with wings, on a salad and I love cauliflower dipped in ranch.

I'm a yay on ranch on some things, but not like my wife that loves it on almost everything.

Midwest is big on ranch too. I say yay, but not as much as some others. I like my ranch in moderation.

Nay
I will pass

YES!!! Bout to have some with my Pizza here very soon.

YES!!! Bout to have some on my Pizza here very soon.
Nice to know I'm not the only one who occasionally dabbles in ranch dressing with pizza!

Yes but certain things only.
Cheese sticks, deep fried mushrooms and chicken strips. No if going on a salad.

Back