I need to pick up the a RTIC or Yeti Tumbler. Can anyone recommend which lid to go with and what you use for a straw?

Look forward to putting this on my push cart.

I'd recommend the rtic lid that slides shut. Great for hot drinks and cold drinks. The lid that closes is extra (I think $6) but it also comes with a lid you can use a straw with. I want to say it came with a straw too but I can't remember

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a huge fan of my Yeti cups but a few months back I found my newest love. The Orca!!! It is equally if not better than my Yeti's in most cases and the lid is far tighter than my Yeti cup
bb41c8a3472d4461918908ac7c9be22a.jpg

I am a huge fan of my Yeti cups but a few months back I found my newest love. The Orca!!! It is equally if not better than my Yeti's in most cases and the lid is far tighter than my Yeti cup
bb41c8a3472d4461918908ac7c9be22a.jpg

Nice! Where did you pick it up?

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Stil use the heck out of my YETTI!

Word to the wise, take off those Orings and clean them occasionally as well...

Nice! Where did you pick it up?

I picked mine up at Franks Great Outdoors in Linwood. MI, IF you want to try one out I can pick one up for you for when we go to #TheCup

Stil use the heck out of my YETTI!

Word to the wise, take off those Orings and clean them occasionally as well...

It makes a big difference to clean the heck out of them

I ordered an RTIC 30 oz tumbler from Amazon. Looking forward to giving it a try, especially with all the good reviews here.

Received a 30oz tumbler for Father's Day and am definitely a fan of it already.

This is something I have wanted but never got around to buying, JRex1434 seems to always have his with him and swears by them. I just can't seem to justify the cost to buy one.

This is something I have wanted but never got around to buying, JRex1434 seems to always have his with him and swears by them. I just can't seem to justify the cost to buy one.
The first time you make the turn and the drink girl asks if you need any ice and you're like, "Nah, I'm good", you'll realize it.

The first time you make the turn and the drink girl asks if you need any ice and you're like, "Nah, I'm good", you'll realize it.

Well its done, 30oz. rambler ordered.

You won't regret it. Unless a thrown golf ball hits your cup and the seal is broken losing the vacuum. Then its just a stainless steel cup. Not that I'd know anything about that...

Good cheaper alternatives mentioned back in this thread in case you ever order more.

I ordered an RTIC 30 oz tumbler from Amazon. Looking forward to giving it a try, especially with all the good reviews here.
You'll love it buddy, I even have extra HZRDUS and THP stickers if you want to have twin cups!

You'll love it buddy, I even have extra HZRDUS and THP stickers if you want to have twin cups!

We'll have to meet up and play golf to pull that off! Haha.

You won't regret the purchase... And if you want it engraved let me know, a buddy at work has been doing them in the side... Go check out his Instagram page glasswarebyg the dude does some pretty sweet work

I picked mine up at Franks Great Outdoors in Linwood. MI, IF you want to try one out I can pick one up for you for when we go to #TheCup

I picked up a couple of rtic cups but thanks!!

I love my Rtic cups and got a 36oz bottle from them and used it playing 18 today water was still cold with just a few cubes put in it before I left for the course

The two RTICs I picked up are pretty nice so far. I'm thinking I'm going to pick up one of the 10oz lowballs for a family member that enjoys a nice scotch on the rocks. I'm really impressed with these. Also...Yetti lids work on the RTIC cups, picked up a lid/straw combo (Yeti) and put it on my wife's RTIC cup for her.

I have two hydroflasks and I like those for golfing, but they don't hold the ice as well as the RTICs or yetis, but they are small enough to fit in a water bottle pocket on a cary bag, so I usually take one golfing with me.

I also have a Sarge I stole from my wife that's really nice, on par with yeti/RTIC, but different shape so the lids don't interchange.

You won't regret it. Unless a thrown golf ball hits your cup and the seal is broken losing the vacuum. Then its just a stainless steel cup. Not that I'd know anything about that...

You know they have lifetime warranties right?

I don't have a yeti...but picked up a 32oz hydroflask. That thing is great. If I fill it with ice, I can refill it at least 3 times throughout the round and it will still have ice left in it at the end of the round.

I picked up a UA/Thermos Double Walled Water bottle at DSG and used it today. Kept my water cold the entire round.

I picked up a couple of the Wal-Mart - Ozark brand tumblers in both the 20 ounce and 30 ounce and they are every bit as good as the Yeti and the Arctic for a fraction of the cost. The 20 ounce tumblers were about $8.00 a piece and the 30 ounce are about $10.00 a piece. If you can find them in stock at Wal-Mart or on Wal-Mart.com, don't hesitate to buy them. Money well spent.
Completely agree!! I'm a hard core Yeti fan, and wasn't super convinced that these would be worth having. I caught some at Wal-Mart and decided to try it. Needless to say, I no longer have glassware in the cabinets or coasters on the tables because I could actually afford to buy a few of these and no longer have to worry about dreaded sweat rings! They keep just as much ice as my Yeti's. Also picked up one of their versions of the Yeti cooler. Excited to see how it works out.

Back